Search results

1. otis732

Old school TPS

Just wanted to share this find in my garage with the board bros. You remember swinging this relic? It was a blue aluminum with red writing and had a rubber rod in the middle.This one is so worn cant read the model but it was around late 80s early 90s.It was durable as hell.Could hit bricks...
  2. otis732

For Sale 2 pair Rawlings pants

Selling 2 pair of rawlings pants.One is white one is Gray.Both are brand new and never used.White pair is medium and has elastic bottoms, and black stripe down side of legs.The gray are medium and are baggier then white and no elastic on bottoms.Both are mediums and the gray run a little...
  3. otis732

For Sale worth bj fulk 28 oz

Got a 28 oz BJ Fulk . Bat is in excellent shape and is like new. Maybe 15 games on it.No cracks or problems.Just not using it (booger too hot)Looking for 130 shipped.LMK if interested.
  4. otis732

2012 worth mayhem 98

Anyone swing the new 2012 mayhem 98 ? Just looking for feedback thanks guys.
  5. otis732

2012 mayhem 98

Anyone swing the new asa 2012 red mayhem 98 ?just looking for feedback. Any good? Got a booger and fulk and neither are asa legal. Thanks for your help.
  6. otis732

GTG E****zles very gtg

Sold a bat to e****zles.payment was instant and great communication.definatly do buisness with him.very gtg.
  7. otis732

GTG Gateway man

Gateway man very good to go. Very fast shipping and real nice stuff.will use him again .
  8. otis732

GTG Rickyv

Rickyv is definatlely GTG.Very fast payment .Would deal with again.
  9. otis732

VPD#9 is GTG

Bought a bat from me and paid super fast.Communication was excellent throughout the process.VDP#9 is GTG.Great guy to do buisness with.
  10. otis732

LTS Easton ST2-Z connexion

Lts a 28 oz Easton z-core connexion.Bats in good shape no dents just regular game wear.If interested make offer.
  11. otis732

LTS Miken Freak Plus 34-28

Looking to sell a Miken Freak Plus 28 oz. Very good shape. No dents or chips or cracks or warping.Bat is in very good shape.is game used but has very little wear on it.Buyer will be very happy. 145 takes the bat and i'll pay for shipping .(priority mail).If interested send message. Would be...
  12. otis732

LTS Miken Freak Plus 28 OZ

Looking to sell a Miken Freak Plus 28 oz. Very good shape. No dents or chips or cracks or warping.Bat is in very good shape.is game used but has very little wear on it.Buyer will be very happy. 145 takes the bat and i'll pay for shipping .(priority mail).If interested send message. Would be...