Search results

1. L

Who to keep

Keeper league, I'm debating between Cam Newton or Todd Gurley. It's an auction style draft, with a $5 inflation fee for keepers. I paid $6 for Cam and $15 for Gurley last year, so this year Cam would cost $11 and Gurley would cost $20. Maybe its an easy decision and I'm just not seeing it...
  2. L

Moving to Redondo

Moving to Redondo, what softball is there in the South Bay?
  3. L

New to AZ

Just moved to Tempe, looking for a team. I'm a lefty and mainly play outfield I've played C level ball before and looking to stay around that level.
  4. L

New to AZ

Just moved to Tempe from Albuquerque, and looking to play. I'm a lefty that mainly plays outfield.
  5. L

Slow pitch in Albuquerque

Are there any websites or discussion boards for slow pitch in Albuquerque or Rio Rancho? The reason I ask is I will be moving back in December and the team I used to play for is no longer together. I will be looking for a new team, and I figured I would have a better chance on finding a team on...
  6. L

Pierre Thomas or Carnell Williams

Which one is a better start? I'm leaning towards Carnell Williams...
  7. L

ASA Baserunning on a homerun...

In a game the other night runners on 1st and 3rd, batter hits a homerun. It's a "hit and sit" league, but the batter chooses to run the bases and so do the runners on 1st and 3rd. Batter ends up passing the guy who was on first right before touching home. What should the ruling been, ump...
  8. L

GTG westtexas

wife ordered a glove through him for me, helped her with the design, and kept good communication throughout the whole process very good board bro here
  9. L

GTG Andy-rockstar GTG

Gave me a great price on a F98...good board bro here