Search results

1. denissawyer

Stadium ZN

Hey guys just wondering were you can purchase these from? All I need is a dozen and unfortunately the SBF store cannot send them to Canada. Any ideas?
  2. denissawyer

Miken Super soft Batting gloves

Just wondering who here has tried them? I had a pair of Elites that lasted 30 swings, and I am still using my Miken Pro Series Batting Gloves MGPS's, but alas I finally found a source that will have them shortly in January just in time for my winter training. So I am wondering if anyone has used...
  3. denissawyer

DSS Bats

I've ordered a few hats from Mitzi in the past and I recently added two to my collection and received them yesterday! Just wanted to say to any Militia guys who want Miken hats hit up dss they do some awesome work!
  4. denissawyer

Oakley Juliets

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=905735
  5. denissawyer

Dan Smith Jersey

Can anyone do one of these?
  6. denissawyer

Walked into a local sports store

So where I go to school is a big Combat and Demarini area... I needed a new pair of batting gloves and this place supposedly had a sale on bats, come to find out there was some combats, now the only combat I've ever swung was a 27 FL AV which felt like a paperclip compared to my Mikens...
  7. denissawyer

Need your input

So next year a few guys asked me to play on a tournament squad and I had the responsability of finding us unis... one quick email to wicked sports (Matty) and we had a mockup done. Now what pants would you wear with these... I'd like to publicly thank Wicked for their work!
  8. denissawyer

For Sale Oakley Juliets

Anthracite frame with fire iridium lenses, comes with Oakley X Vault. Considering all offers. Would sell for 160 bought for over 400. Mint.
  9. denissawyer

Thinking about picking up a GSR (and I'm a Miken Man)

Whats the feel of a GSR compared to a SF? Thinking about picking one up!
  10. denissawyer

Pro Flare

Looking for either a silver slugger in 13 or FL1300B or C ASAP will pay today! Need a glove!
  11. denissawyer

Miken New Era?

Anyone planning on contacting Miken about making a new era lid like every other manufaturer that's on this board?
  12. denissawyer

Wood Law Miken

Odd question but is Doug Wood a lawyer in Dallas?
  13. denissawyer

Odd Thread

Hello gang, I was just curious what kind of tournies are held around mid the late April next year? I will be in Atlanta for just under a month and would love to play Utrip. Any thoughts? BTW this is my graduation trip for finishing law school so playing a major would be a treat too. Open to...
  14. denissawyer

GTG GatewayMan

For all your oakley needs!
  15. denissawyer

For Trade 30oz DC Psycho for 30oz Super Freak

Title says it all.
  16. denissawyer

Boombah

Just wondering if anyone has any information into whether or not boombah is going to be selling the border battle hats? Looking for a couple Canada one's!
  17. denissawyer

If you could play anywhere...

During a conversation with my gf on our way to a coed game she asked me where we would move to if we won big lotto money. She smiled and said "anywhere you could play ball all year round right?", my pick would be Phoenix, centrally located south with a large airport going to all the big stops...
  18. denissawyer

GTG Gateway Man

GTG good oakley fakes !
  19. denissawyer

Rawlings Gold Glove Fastpitch Trapper GGFPFMBR

Just wondering if anyone has ever used this glove? Was talking to a Rawlings rep and he stated "this is a Cadillac of slow pitch first base mitts". http://www.softballrampage.com/productphotos/3346-1_display.jpg
  20. denissawyer

Miken Tshirts

Anyone making any of these with possibly the OG Super Freak color theme?