Search results

1. 12inchBalls

mjross81 is way GTG

Fast shipping, bat just as promised. I wish all deals went this smooth. I will deal with again. Thank You.
  2. 12inchBalls

tipster107 is GTG.

Fast sipping, great communication bat came just as advertised and well packed. Will deal with again. Thank You.
  3. 12inchBalls

socal16 is GTG

Fast payment, smooth operator. Will deal with again. Thank You.
  4. 12inchBalls

olderplayer007 is GTG!!!!

Fast payment, good communication, super nice guy. I will do more deals with him in the future. Do not hestate to work with this guy. THank You.
  5. 12inchBalls

For sale 34/27 booger NIW WR

Looking to sell a NIW Warranty Replacement 34/27 Booger. It is made in China. Looking for $140.00 obo. send the offers. Bat is an NR no return
  6. 12inchBalls

Radrob14 is GTG!!!!

Absolutely GTG. Fast shipping, well packed, and great communication. I only hope all my deals here go this smooth. Will deal with him again.
  7. 12inchBalls

LTS OG Gear Virus B & W

34/ 26 FL less than 100 swings with receipt & warranty card. Never been used a game only two BP sessions. asking $120.00 shipped receipt dated 05/30/2009. Sold [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  8. 12inchBalls

What does this mean

Check out the 26 oz. What is the FL. on it. http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/ss338/Hamslice240/DSC06892.jpg
  9. 12inchBalls

LTT 26 oz Gear Virus

LTT 26 oz Gear Virus less than 50 hits. About to months old and yes have receipt. I need something ASA. What you got. [