Search results

1. J

For Sale/Trade Playstation 4 Pro Bundle

Up for sale or trade is a Playstation 4 Pro Bundle with Destiny 2. 1 TB hard drive. Retails for $450. Looking to sell for $425 OBO shipped. Trades possibly for ASA bat(s) + cash. Looking specifically for Gold DNA Mutated.
  2. J

For Sale Three Bats - 2 Demarini Juggy and 1 Monsta

I have the following bats for sale. Going to be sell only on these. 2016 Demarini Juggy OG - 27 oz. - Returnable and receipt. Less than 150 swings. Still in great shape and very little wear. THIS IS SOLD. Monsta Boogeyman - 28 oz. - Balanced. I would estimate 600+ swings. Just some field...
  3. J

LTB In search of OG Miken Velocites

Anyone out there with one of these available? Looking to possibly pick one up for the right price. Let me know what's out there.
  4. J

For Sale/Trade 27 oz Monsta Bombardier

27 oz 4500 super stiff handle 100 hits - near mint condition yet Lizard skin grip No paint issues. Handle is Plasti-dipped black. This peels off if you don't want it on there. $240 OBO. BAT IS SOLD Trades looking for: 27 oz 2016 Juggy 26.5 oz Demarini Insane Blackout PM is key. Will listen...
  5. J

For Sale/Trade Monsta Bombadier

I have a 26 oz. Monsta Bombadier. No warranty. Less than 60 swings. Has one small paint chip and a paint crack/seam that runs from where the chip started. Happened at less than 40 swings. No change after putting 20 or so more on it. Does not have the original grip. Noticed today a small...
  6. J

For Sale/Trade 2015 Demarini Mercy - 26 oz - Ret/Receipt

I have a Mercy up for sale or trade. Overall, it's in good shape but there is some webbing and a couple small paint chips. It is returnable with receipt dated May 8, 2015. Would ask $150 OBO shipped. Bat has been traded Trades for ASA bats, mainly other Demarini or Monsta. Sorry about...
  7. J

For Sale/Trade PS4 Bundle

I am looking to sell or trade my PS4 Bundle if the deal is right. Included are: 500 GB PS4 2 Sony PS4 Controllers Insignia Controller Charging Stand MLB 15 The Show Madden 16 Call of Duty Ghosts Star Wars Battlefield (bought from Redbox so no case) The Last of Us (Digital copy downloaded to...
  8. J

For Sale Samsung Galaxy Tab4 - Sprint

I have a good condition Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. This is a nice little 7 inch tablet. I have been using on WIFI only but it does have the ability to be activated with Sprint. ESN and SIM should be clear to activate but I can double check if you are interested in that aspect. Overall, works...
  9. J

For Sale Worth Slowpitch Pitchers Mask

I have a Worth mask up for sale. I bought a LaCrosse helmet so no longer need this. Overall , decent shape. I used Plastidip to color it. Navy blue on the helmet and dark gray on the mask. This will peel off if you want. The only issue is I left it close to a space heater in my basement at...
  10. J

For Sale Miken Freak52, Louisville Catty (ASA shrek)

I have a couple up for sale. First is a Miken Freak52 balanced. 25 oz. I haven't put a swing on this. Very clean. I bought it used but minimal hits on it. $125 OBO. Sold for $100. Second is a Louisville Catty. 26 oz. Bought used last summer and never used it. Great shape and very clean...
  11. J

For Sale Miken SuperSoft MS1134FP-01

I have a nice glove up for sale. It's a Miken Supersoft MS1134FP-01. This is 11 3/4" fastpitch type glove. Overall, it's a very nice glove and brand new with tags. This would be a good starter glove for a youth player or high school player looking for a nice glove. Would make a good gift...
  12. J

For Sale/Trade Miken Freak XL Backback

Up for sale is a brand new Miken Freak XL backpack. Details in picture below. This is a nice large backpack that can be used like a traditional backpack but also has an extendable handle and wheels for rolling. I purchased for a teammate and he ended up not wanting it, so just trying to...
  13. J

For Sale/Trade 3 Monstas - 2 DNAs, 1 Boogeyman

Posting a few bats. First priority is probably to trade but would listen to sale offers too but price would have to be right. None of the bats come with the warranty. Trades would need to be ASA. 1st is a 2015 Boogeyman - 28 oz - Balanced - Stiff Handle - I got this in a trade with a buddy...
  14. J

For Sale Demarini Stadium Duffle Bag - Large

I have a good condition Demarini Stadium Duffle Bag in Navy/Gray. I really enjoy the bag but I need to upgrade due to acquiring too many bats to carry. It has a slot that carries 2 bats for sure, but I was able to get a third in by rotating one to go in handle first. The duffle bag has a...
  15. J

For Sale Easton PSX48 Glove - 11.75"

I am looking to sell a good shape Easton PSX48 Fielding Glove. Overall, the glove is in good shape and still needs to be broken in a little bit. I like the glove a lot but just have too many and never use it. Would be a good glove for a young baseball player too if looking to get a high...
  16. J

LTB OG Miken Velocites

Anyone out there got any OG Velocites still around? Looking to maybe pick one up if the price is right. Would prefer anything less than a 28 oz. unless it was really cheap for a heavy weight. Let me know and shoot me a PM if there's any out there!
  17. J

For Sale Demarini CL22 Juggernaut ASA - 27 oz.

Up for sale is a Demarini CL22 Juggy from SBF. This is last years model. Returnable but no receipt as it expired. My brother bought it new last year and was pretty much the only one to use it ever. I couldn't guess on number of hits but it's got hundreds if not 1000. There is just normal...
  18. J

For Sale/Trade iPhone 5S 16 GB - Verizon

I have a Silver iPhone 5S 16 GB for Verizon up for sale. I spoke with Verizon and according to them this is an unlocked phone as well so might be able to go to other carriers. Overall, the phone is in good shape. I would rate it a solid 8 or 9 out of 10 for condition. Works fine, I just...
  19. J

For Sale Sports Cards (Basketball and Baseball)

I figured I would just throw these on here and see if anyone wants them. I have a bunch of miscellaneous cards that I found in my basement and don't really need or want them anymore. I have them in a plastic card box and will include this in the sale as well. I also have a 4 or 5 hard...
  20. J

For Sale 2015 OG Flipper Aftermath - 26 oz - Receipt

I have a great condition OG AM up for sale. Overall the bat is in great shape. Little normal wear from fields and that's about it. Returnable with receipt from May. BAT WAS SOLD FOR $175