Search results

1. Carlyboy

Best All-Aluminum Bat

I just picked up the 2018 Demarini Steel for my all aluminum league, it hits classic M's really well
  2. Carlyboy

Alloy handle bats

I swing the Miken Freak PT Alloy Maxload, nice bat, big sweetspot
  3. Carlyboy

LTB 2016 Freak 30 26oz

Looking for a deal on a used '16 Freak 30 (yellow), good shape, no rattles. Would like 26oz, but would consider a 27 if price is right. Paypal ready to go, let me know what you got, lets deal.
  4. Carlyboy

Senior Ball & UTrip

The short ones are tough for some, but most guys just move up. Plus, those short pitches usually come right back thru the box, so pitchers have to be careful with those short pitches
  5. Carlyboy

Senior Ball & UTrip

I play in a UTRIP 40+ Masters League, it has a lot in common with Senior Ball, pitcher and catcher must wear a mask, force plays at home, commitment line, strike mat. Our league don't allow composite bats, and innings are not capped.
  6. Carlyboy

All metal Utrip (new stamp) bat?

Thanks, I'll take a look
  7. Carlyboy

All metal Utrip (new stamp) bat?

Looking to see what guys are using. Im in a Utrip all metal league. Can be 2 piece as long as its all metal. Double walls are legal, bats need new Utrip stamp.
  8. Carlyboy

For Sale Boombah Pants 38x36/Batting Gloves Black/Purple

Boombah 38x36 new pants tried on once, never worn in game. Never used batting gloves XXL. Black, purple white trim. $50 takes both shipped PP gifted. $35 pants, $15 gloves.
  9. Carlyboy

Questions about Masters 40+ rules?

Where can I find the rules for Masters 40+ Comp? Is a registered Masters team eligible to play in an "open E" tournament to earn extra points? If so, do you earn standard points or do you get extra? Thanks for any info.
  10. Carlyboy

Flexible Protective Cup

This^^^^^ Been using one for years now....best cup I ever wore.
  11. Carlyboy

GTG Roccolore1604

Had a smooth transaction with Rocco. He agreed to ship first since he had no feedback and provided tracking number. Stayed in touch also. Good board bro here, don't hesitate to deal with.
  12. Carlyboy

LTB Clincher CF12s "Corker"

Need a dozen "new" Clincher Corkers. Model is CF12, they have "Corker" printed on ball.
  13. Carlyboy

Catcher wearing a mask!!!!!

Utrip league I play in requires the pitcher and catcher to wear a mask.
  14. Carlyboy

GTG zartan_jk

Great communication, fast shipping, great deal on the bat and it was exactly as described. Don't hesitate to deal with zartan!
  15. Carlyboy

Softie Ball vs a Clincher...

All they use in NYC is the Regular Clincher The "F12 Kapok core" I cut one in half to see whats inside, and all it is is compressed paper, combine that with the soft leather cover and you have a "sock" in about 2 innings.....lol I've played League ball with the "Corker Clincher" and also the...
  16. Carlyboy

Masters over 40 Tournaments?

Anything going on this Summer? Fall?
  17. Carlyboy

For Sale Old school double wall

No weight?, year/model? Price? nevermind cracks n rattles.......any waves or dents?
  18. Carlyboy

GTG ncsoftballer is GTG!

Great guy to deal with, stayed in touch and gave me a great deal. Dont hesitate to deal with him.
  19. Carlyboy

any info on the miken maniac 2013

If it is a Dix exclusive, could it be the Alloy Viscious with a different paintjob?
  20. Carlyboy

How many of you wear masks?

I wear the Worth Helmet everytime I pitch.