Search results

1. birm16

UFC 151 cancelled

This sucks was excited about watching this fight.. http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dan-henderson-injured-ufc-151-181230662--mma.html It's the news on one wants to hear just a week away from UFC 151, but Dan Henderson has been forced to withdraw from his main event challenge of champion Jon...
  2. birm16

GTG Meskin24

once again Ant is the man and prototype. Ordered a pair of shorts yesterday holding them in hand today. Always great prices and great gear.
  3. birm16

Trade

I drafted K Collins cause i thought manning might be out a while. is K. Collins for M. Crabtree a good trade you guys think.. I really dont think collins will do much but figured guy with manning might want him and he did..
  4. birm16

Another rate my Team

Ok 12 man league. scoring 6pts any TD. 1 pt per 10yds rush/rec 1 pt per 20yds passing. Bonus 3 pts for 100yd rush/rec 300yd passing 5pts for 200yd or 400yd. .5pts per reception. and double the TD value for any score over 50yds. We start 1qb 2rbs 3wr Def Kicker. you can use a TE as a wr if...
  5. birm16

GTG Ns8803

Bought a Combat Derby Boy and he is Very G2G
  6. birm16

Twinn00 Is unreal

Thanks for the great bat in the trade. It was the best packing job i have ever seen for a bat. Plus the bat was just as described flawless. And you were dead on the weight Combats are lite as can be. Thanks again.
  7. birm16

Softball Fans

Just want to thank Coach and SBF for the great deal I got on my new Envy. Shipped out yesterday got it today. I will never buy anymore bats from any other site. Thanks Guys