Search results

1. FAT JESUS

Owner of the Rams gives Zero ****s

Damn St Louis just got done dirty by their owner Stan Kroenke. So not only did this guy take a huge dump on St Louis in his relocation request letter to the NFL, he hasn't even talked to the local fans or media since 2012! He lies about the fanbase and stadium conditions, and gets to move to...
  2. FAT JESUS

For Sale 2015 4tf and Black package deal!

27oz 4tf and Freak Black. Light bag scuffs on 4tf but nothing major. No end cap sep, or knob issues. Roughly 300 hits on each. OG grips removed. SOLD Fedex Shipped and insured to your door. PP only! PM's are key! Price drop! [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  3. FAT JESUS

Bubba Mack 2pc bat??

Saw Bubba using a signature two pc at the Conference Championship, anyone have news about this bat? Black, lime green and white it looked like....
  4. FAT JESUS

Trail Runners for Softball Review Thread

I wanted to create a consolidated and comprehensive review thread for all of us, to help share info on consumer-brand trail running shoes as an alternative to turfs. As most or all of us know, native softball brand turfs suck donkey balls, why not use the high-end technologies of a Salomon...
  5. FAT JESUS

Wheeler a free agent?

Noticed he was no longer with Toe2Toe on softball center. If anyone needs a guy.....
  6. FAT JESUS

LTB Need 44 400 Ball

Need a dozen 44 400 balls NIW, anybody got some?
  7. FAT JESUS

The Demarini Section is by far the best....

To read during the off season! You guys are bat**** ****ing crazy, but I love you!! :bigok: Keep doing you!
  8. FAT JESUS

Did the Z3k fly under the radar?

Just hit bp again with my USSSA Z3k EL, got about 400 on it with Classic M's and Evil BP's, and the ball was flying! Searched for some reviews and didnt see much of anything. Anyone else liking this stick? Mine is right behind my nuclear DC41, which I didn't think was possible. Am I nuts, or is...
  9. FAT JESUS

For Sale Jesus Saves and so do you! Cheap bat bonanza! DB's, L1, couple OG's

Need these sold quick, didn't clean them, cause for these prices you meat heads can clean them your damn selves! :thumb: 27oz L1 250 hits, slight endcap wear, returnable no rec, SOLD 27oz Freak+, 400+ hits, standard wear, super solid bat, NR, $80 27oz DBA, 250 swings, only hit indoors, webbed...
  10. FAT JESUS

LTB LTB 26.5 Future - HELP!

Need 26.5 Demarini Future, can be Used, must have papers. Immediate PP ready.
  11. FAT JESUS

For Sale 3 Boombah Gloves 2 RHT, 1LHT

LHT Boombah Glove - Mint ONLY LHT LEFT LETS GET IT SOLD!! 1 LHT Boombah Glove, NOW! $80 Shipped. LHT Glove - FGB2-12.75L (12.75") Blue/Red/Wt
  12. FAT JESUS

For Sale Cheap OG Freak+ 28oz $80

OG Freak+, 1000 hits, looks good for that many actually, been in my bag for 2 years.....needs a good home, totally game ready, whole barrel is live. Will post pics later tonight, check my refs I would never misrep a bat. SOLD
  13. FAT JESUS

Price Check NR Stadium 2 20 Hits

Can I get a PC on a mint 20 hit NR 27 oz Stadium 2?
  14. FAT JESUS

LTB LTB 27oz USSSA DB or Wanted 26 oz

Looking for either Utrip DB 27 OZ or 26/27oz Wanted - MUST HAVE RECEIPT Used and best price is preferred, send pics if used.
  15. FAT JESUS

ASA DB Review - From a Non-Combatant

I just hit my new ASA DB this weekend for the first time. Indoor BP Sat AM, Indoor game at night......I hardly ever hype bats, ever. This is the only bat I have ever hit that was truly "Hot out of the wrapper".....after only 100 hits it was nuclear. That would include anything from Worth, Miken...
  16. FAT JESUS

Question from a potential convert....

OK so Im going to start peppering you guys with questions regarding Demarini since im psyched on trying some new bats. Question: Are there any new Utrip/NSA bats coming out before the season that we dont know about yet? We currently have: Stadium 2 Cartel 2 J3U Right now im trying...
  17. FAT JESUS

Might have a Demarini convert on your hands...

So I had some board bros at BP this AM (Teammate, and a Factory hitter) bring in a Fu, Flip, J3A, J3U, and Stadium 2. I loved the Fu, gonna buy one.....which NSA bat would you say is going to be most like that one? Fu was just sick, loved it. Cant deny it, the Nation is putting out some great...
  18. FAT JESUS

Wow Romo sucks balls

Hey lounge, you think he gets benched?
  19. FAT JESUS

LTB LTB SB73V 26 or 27oz Volt

LTB 26 or 27 oz Volt, can be broken in, shoot pm's with pics and prices. Have immediate funds ready.
  20. FAT JESUS

LTB LTB OG Freak 1st or 2nd batch

Need a 27 1st batch freak, will take early 2nd batch as well. Please respond with pics and price!