Search results

1. Bugnutz

LTB Easton ssr4 in a 26oz

I know some of you guys are getting them. Let me know when and a possible trade. I love my ssr2 and now that they put the salvo endcap on it I WANT A NEW ONE! Thanks
  2. Bugnutz

For Sale/Trade Akadema gloves and products?

Hey all, Thinking about carrying Akadema gloves and other products in my store. I have a vinci and rawlings glove myself so I have never had any experience with their products. I would love to hear any and all reviews, comments, suggestions you have....good or bad about Akadema products...
  3. Bugnutz

Why so many scx3's for sale?????

Is there something going on that we all don't know about? There are a ton of og extendeds up for sale. Is there talk again about the asa banning these(and og flexes)? Just seems weird that all these guys are getting rid of these great sticks! I have two and I'm always on the lookout for more...
  4. Bugnutz

GTG Bugnutz GTG List

antneeb3 chaotic rkj35bombs taylorthedad Tshane Trung1130 pinksalmon
  5. Bugnutz

GTG antneeb3 is GTG!

Just completed a local deal. Good guy, would deal with again.
  6. Bugnutz

My new The One .12

TRUE WEIGHT of The One .12 Not sure if my scale is broke but I just put my new stick on the scale and my 27oz .12 weighed in at 25.85oz with the wrapper on? Is my scale broke or is this what others are seeing? Not sure if this makes sense but why would you put a 27oz sticker on a bat if it...
  7. Bugnutz

LTB Easton SSR4 or SRV6BH in 26oz

Anyone have any of the new Easton Sticks? Looking for them in 26oz. Hit me up with a price if you do!
  8. Bugnutz

New Eastons SSR4 and SRV6BH?????

Was just on a site, not sure if I am allowed to mention it or not, and they have a bunch of new eastons on there! SSR4 and SRV6BH were the two that popped right out at me. What is the deal with these sticks? Are they the new ones for this year? Anyone swing any? Curious on reviews.
  9. Bugnutz

GTG Taylorthedad is way GTG!

That was the fastest I've ever received a package and it was shipped from Washington to Philadelphia...I got it in TWO DAYS! Great communication and easy to work with. Will definitely be buying from again.
  10. Bugnutz

GTG Pinksalmon is GTG

Fast payment sounds like a good guy. GTG & would deal with again for sure.
  11. Bugnutz

GTG Trung1130 is GTG

Nice bat and lightening fast shipping. Might have to grab another one! lol
  12. Bugnutz

Price Check 2011 Combat Rusty Bumgardner Anti Virus

Price check on a 2011 Combat Rusty Bumgardner Anti Virus 27oz. Stamped no return. Maybe 50 cuts. Receipt dated October 2010 not that it matters. Have to upload pics but looks NOW. Let me know what you guys think.
  13. Bugnutz

LTB NIW 27oz Easton SCN9

26oz or 27oz Easton SCN9 Looking for a NIW, NOW, Minty or lightly used 26oz or 27oz Easton SCN9.
  14. Bugnutz

For Sale Price Check Recoil Maxload 25oz only 50 cuts

SOLD TO Pinksalmon for $300I have a 25oz Recoil Maxload with maybe 50 cuts on it. I bought it new over a year ago and it is just too light for me. I just have it sitting around so figured I could find a new home for it and pass that cash on to another board bro and buy something I can use...
  15. Bugnutz

LTB Advice & LTB Youth Fastpitch Bat

Hey Everyone, I get so much good advice from reading and talking to people on this forum so here goes again..... My daughter is 7 and she is playing up with the 8/9 year old girls and even on a travel 8/9 team this year. She is a tiny thing but has an awesome kick ass attitude and is very...
  16. Bugnutz

Netting for homemade pitching screen

Made a pitching screen out of 1" pvc but now looking for netting. Stands about 7' high by 4' wide. Thanks
  17. Bugnutz

GTG Chaotic is GTG!

Chaotic is the man! Great board bro, very knowledgeable, nice products, very fast shipping and overall just a nice guy. Will definitely be getting stuff from him in the future. Sweeeeeeet ssr2! Can't wait to get some BP today.
  18. Bugnutz

GTG rkj35bombs is GTG

Nice bat, awesome deal and super fast shipping. Would look to deal with again!
  19. Bugnutz

GTG Tshane is GTG!

This glove is sick! Exactly as described and Sweet as hell!!!!!! Even sent me all the paperwork and the conditioner for it. Would not hesitate to buy from this bro again!
  20. Bugnutz

LTB Easton Stealth SCN9

Would love a NIW but interested in all offers. Looking for 26oz. Thanks