Search results

1. hockeymack17

For Sale garmin Golf Logix range finder

i bought this used and never had the time to take it out on the course. ill take $35 OBO shipped
  2. hockeymack17

For Sale 5th Gen ipod nano

I have a 5th gen i pod nano i bought for my girl but she never uses it so i guess i'll unload it here. Like i said before it has very little use and no scratches. Will come with the charging cable and im guessing you dont want the air buds but i can add htem. It is aslo an 8gb. Ill take $45...
  3. hockeymack17

For Sale SCX22 and titan reload

scx22 is a28 oz with some end cap wear but nothing is loose and it has the stitching intact. the reload has some wear webbing and rattle but then again gimmie a worth that dosnt. both bats returnable but no slips. looking at eff it ill take $65 OBO .. LMK also taking offers on the glove...
  4. hockeymack17

For Sale acer tablet

gotta acer 500 tablet i never use... had for over 6 months first 100$$$90 takes it...comes with 2 screen protectors here ity is at best buy http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Computers-Promotions/Acer-Iconia-A500-Tablet/pcmcat239100050005.c?id=pcmcat239100050005 small scratch in the corner...
  5. hockeymack17

For Sale used bmb-m rht

used about half a year... for the most part it\s broken in... thumb and pinky still pretty stiff... the whit stitching around the v circle actualy was pulled out on the way home from the SBF store... A small string being pulled ended up with everything out...13inch.... any other questions ask...
  6. hockeymack17

For Sale At&t motorola blur 4g smartphone

Got a good shape (9/10 if not better) Att Motorola blur cell phone for sale. Not sure what its worth so im gonna say $85 Price drop to $55 obo shipped . Comes with phone and charger. Let me know if you need more info or pictures. Thanks.
  7. hockeymack17

For Sale 28oz used juice cheap

Will let this thing go for 65$. unknown number of swings but i know its still a decent stick.
  8. hockeymack17

For Sale Worth duo 27 oz

just looking to move this bat for $110. has your normal wear and maybe 500 swings. I can clean alot of the tar off before i send it to you.
  9. hockeymack17

For Sale Worth metals for sale

Worth 3DX 27oz (3DX).... 500 swings. has not been recert. from worth........... $75 obo Worth max EST no weight sticker so i say 28 oz(XGREEN) has some use as you can see in pics but no waves bumps or flat spots.......... $40 obo Worth EST 27 oz(ESTCU) has very light use as you can see in the...
  10. hockeymack17

For Sale/Trade price check/sale for a Anderson TechZilla xp youth 29/20 bat

I have 3 2007 youth 29/20 techzilla baseball bats that im looking to find a price for and possibly sell/trade. As well as I think a 2008 in 29/20. Ebay has them listed but the cheapest bat is BIN for $200 and plenty more for $300+...... anyone have any idea what these run or have a trade or...
  11. hockeymack17

GTG Built4CubanLynx VGTG!

bought 5 grip n rips... came 2 days after payment.. would buy from again!
  12. hockeymack17

GTG helton17 VGTG!

bought some oakleys.. shipped quick via. usps... well packed
  13. hockeymack17

For Trade ride antic 151" snowboard and burton custom bindings..

looking to trade a Ride Antic snowboard used very little wirth burton custom bindings.... Looking to trade for bats/ipad/sunglasses or anything elese.... LMK what you got Can add pics if any intrest
  14. hockeymack17

GTG eolivares1976 A+++++

Paid friday 11pm'ish... He shipped Sat. Recieved Monday..... Great seller would buy from again!
  15. hockeymack17

bat question...

had this come up today at the park... So in most cases the diffrence between a 26oz and 30oz bat is the weighted rod which is in the handle. In theory the faster your swing speed the more the bat will "trampoline" on impact and the faster the ball will leave the bat. Other's say that the...
  16. hockeymack17

GTG Chadwick24

Bought a ps3 game... GTG Would buy from again
  17. hockeymack17

For Sale/Trade NIB Coach Purse

Don't remember at all how much i paid for this bought it for some broad who had the matching purse but never ended up giving it to her. It's been sitting in my closet for over a year so it's time to get rida it.. $100 OBO but will also trade..... No clue on purse prices lemme kno if im off...
  18. hockeymack17

Toledo Nitroglycerin

wtf is this? any good for a metal? got one near minty...
  19. hockeymack17

For Sale/Trade Ritch's Superior 34/28 & Wicked EST

Not really too sure what these go for so im going to say $75 OBO. It is in real good shape. beter then most i have seen. It is also the CU31 alloy. The wicked i just added in to see if there is any interest. Not sure what the diffrence between a wave and a dent is but on the wicked you...
  20. hockeymack17

LTB (or lttf) TPS triton 3x composite SB92T

looking for one of these in a 26 maybe 27... looking for something close to minty... have a juice in 28 to trade maybe a 11'mutant with 200 swings and a craze in 28 with about 150 swings... Would like to move the juice though has some wear 2000 swings but still solid... Will also buy if the...