Search results

1. B

GTG jduley is GTG

jduley gave me a good deal on some shorts and shipped very quickly. Would definitely deal with him again. Thanks again
  2. B

LTB Microfiber Elite shorts XL in khaki

Looking to buy some elite microfiber shorts khaki color size XL. Thanks
  3. B

GTG usmcluberti is GTG

usmcluberti is GTG, smooth transaction and fast shipping, thanks bro.
  4. B

GTG tz23 is GTG

tz23 is GTG. bought a bat from him and had good communication and fast shipping. thanks again bro.
  5. B

GTG big_lew is GTG

I traded big_lew a bat for a glove. He was new so I had him ship first. Glove was just as described and packed very well. I would definitely do business with him again. Thanks again Lewis.
  6. B

For Trade NIW 2011 26.5 oz Worth Titan ReLoad

NIW with receipt from March 2011. Looking for a Rawlings pro preferred model # PROS27MT, 12.75" or a wilson A2K kp92, 12.5" Bought this bat last month and still have not taken out of the wrapper yet because all i have been playing is ASA. No league night utrip where i live. Thanks.
  7. B

For Trade NIW 2011 26.5 oz Worth Titan ReLoad

NIW with receipt from March 2011. Looking for a Rawlings pro preferred model # PROS27MT, 12.75" or a wilson A2K kp92, 12.5" Bought this bat last month and still have not taken out of the wrapper yet because all i have been playing is ASA. No league night utrip where i live. Thanks.
  8. B

For Trade NIW bat question

I know you are not allowed to sell NIW bats that the website carries, but are you allowed to trade NIW bats?
  9. B

GTG bigdog1031 is GTG

Bought a bat from bigdog1031. Super fast shipping and good communication. Thanks again.
  10. B

LTB 26 oz scx23

Looking for a new or barely used 26 oz synergy + that is returnable with a receipt.
  11. B

Need a new utrip bat

My scx23 RI just cracked and the warranty expired last month. Looking to buy a new utrip bat. What is the best easton utrip bat out there? Barrel size and balance or end loaded doesnt really concern me, just looking for another bat that is as hot as the scx23 was. Or should i just buy another...
  12. B

GTG Doce is GTG!

Bought a couple bags from Doce and got a great price and fast shipping. Thanks again.
  13. B

GTG kreationz is GTG!

Bought some pants from kreationz and got a great price and fast shipping. Thanks again.
  14. B

2010 Elite backpack

LTB 2010 elite bat pack back pack. Prefer navy, black, red or charcoal
  15. B

GTG WiscBdevils06 is GTG!

Did a deal with WiscBdevils06 and everything went smooth. Great price, communication and super fast shipping. Will definitely deal with again. Thanks again.
  16. B

26 oz SSR2

LTB a 26 oz ssr2. Don't matter if its new or used, but must be retunable and have a valid receipt. PM me if you got one for sale. Thanks Found one. Thanks
  17. B

GTG jmp408 is GTG

Did a trade with him and had smooth communication and super fast shipping. Thanks again.
  18. B

GTG a32axo is GTG

Super fast shipping. Thanks again.
  19. B

GTG HAMMERHEAD is GTG!!

Sold HAMMERHEAD a bat and he paid very quickly. Had a issue with bat and we resolved it very quickly with no problems. Would definitely deal with HAMMERHEAD again. Thanks.
  20. B

For Sale LTS NOW returnable usssa recoil 25 oz maxload

$115- LTS NOW returnable usssa recoil 25 oz maxload I have a new out of wrapper utrip miken recoil. It is a 25 oz maxload. It has some black marks around the barrell, but it has never been swung. No receipt, but bat is returnable. I can email pics if you pm me. Not interested in trades. $115...