Search results

1. W

Mi, ChadTough Tournament

I might be interested in playing if anyone's throwing a team together.
  2. W

Orange Izzy Psycho Supermax

I've had some good swings on it already but I can tell its not fully broken in by the feedback the bat gives on mi****s. I was just surprised by the lack of reviews on it and only being able to see people talk about the black Psycho. Now it makes sense tho, everyone's switching to the two...
  3. W

Orange Izzy Psycho Supermax

I can't find a whole lot of reviews or information anywhere on these. I picked one up on the cheap from a friend but am curious what peoples opinions are on them.
  4. W

Price Check 2012 worth 454 Titan reload 26.5

Is there any market for this bat? It's just sitting in my bag and I can't use it in any leagues since it doesn't have the new Utrip stamp. Any idea what price I might be able to sell for? I can post pics. It's probably around 700-800 swings, still feels like there's plenty of life left
  5. W

For Sale Old School EVO 30oz.

that's the first bat I ever bought....too bad I don't have the loot to buy this one
  6. W

How long will you play this game?

Canton and Ann Arbor...hit me up on PM
  7. W

Anyone Hit The New Resmondo Sick BJ Fulk?

We won one of these in our league. Never had a chance to put swings on it until the game yesterday, but it felt pretty nice out of the wrapper and the ball jumped off it when connecting solid....could tell it needed more swings on it.. It's a 26 but it didn't really feel end loaded to me...
  8. W

Price Check 05 375 and 06 f2

It's the black and orange 375 in case I'm off on my year
  9. W

Price Check 05 375 and 06 f2

Have a teammate who is looking to sell these possibly and I'm not sure what the price is... 28 oz on the f2 And I believe 27 on the 375. Field wear on them but No denting or etc. he had them tested for the hell of it today and they were at 295. I will try to get pics for better reference
  10. W

How long will you play this game?

Started playing softball at 22, 29 now....I haven't played tournament ball in 2 years, I don't miss the drama and bull**** of teams. Plus I'm not a C player, so I can't even hang in the E tournaments around here. I'll play league for years though.
  11. W

anyone wear facemask at IF positions?...

I appreciate the input.
  12. W

I had the case of getting hit off a nasty hop, whether I should've used these cool leather things we wear on our hands instead of trying to bite the ball, you can decide. Also, let all those guys know in pro sports that they don't need their protective gear either...That they should move out...
  13. W

I took a nasty 1 hopper to the lip/cheek and ended up with 15 stitches on the inside and outside of my lip... i've considered wearing a facemask before in the IF, now I'm really considering it. Just wondering if anyone wears one, which ones they prefer? Was looking at either a ChamPro...
  14. W

SE MI NW OH Thread

sorry if it was a little rough :eek: :wtf2: i thought I was the only one I might be interested in this......
  15. W

For Sale Asa combat wanted 28 oz / nr

**** is tempting but I don't think I could swing the 28 oz
  16. W

SE MI NW OH Thread

for league or tournaments?
  17. W

For Sale/Trade '14 Wanted ASA

this thing still sitting out there for sale?
  18. W

SE MI NW OH Thread

which of you knuckleheads did I play with last night in Ann Arbor?
  19. W

consistent leg issues when running

Thanks for the good info guys. I'll try some of these things out. I might need to look at a better pair of shoes that helps with the flat arch issue. I've never done a lot of research on the types of shoes.
  20. W

consistent leg issues when running

I have pretty flat arches. I lack in glute strength. I take breaks to let them heal up and they come back. No blood flow issues and I haven't had x-rays done. Was hoping I could try to work it out with out getting exams done. My calf and quads have good strength. But I'm just starting to...