Search results

1. dubes23113

how about henry rowengarter

anyone else see the kid at the cubs game throw tejadas HR back to the visitors dugout when the ball first hit in the 5-6 hole and make it past 1st baseline.......thats a CANNON
  2. dubes23113

hot dot tourney

we are thinking about putting on a pre-state tourney in Marshall trying to feel out teams that would be interested in it.....seeing how every league uses different balls and at states we are hitting the hot dots, we think it would be a good way for everyone to get a taste of the hot dot if we...
  3. dubes23113

Go Mavs....2012 champion predictions

loved the shirt stevenson wore that said "lebron hows my dirk taste" and mark cubans idea of gettin brcelets instead of rings, but all the guys said no aahahaha shouldve got tricked out wwe style championship belts instead... im gunna say prolly the heat even though i dont want to say it but...
  4. dubes23113

Justin Verlander has to be.......

the best and most complete pitcher in the game RIGHT now!!!!!!!!!!!!! not sayin this cause im from MI so save it....Not many guys can average a fastball at 96 all game long and then hit the 100 pitch mark and start hittin the 100mph mark with their fastballs.....change up is nasty just like the...
  5. dubes23113

bryce harper kisses........

Harper hits a BOMB for #14 and watches the ball fly out of the park........after he rounds 3rd he blows a kiss to the pitcher cause the night before he was hit by him.....this kid is is bored stupid in single A needs to start to climb the ladder and see some better pitching....i know he is at...
  6. dubes23113

congrats to highschool record

setters in high school baseball from New Hampshere i think breakin the old record of lil ol homer high in Michigan which was at 75 straight wins
  7. dubes23113

congrats to d-backs pitcher

way to go Josh collmenter from lil ol Homer Mi, (part of the national record teams with nations longest winning streak in high school baseball) has cracked into the majors with the D-backs as a reliever and now gets his first start today against dodgers. Good luck and hard work truely pays off
  8. dubes23113

so if eyeblack is for d-bags....what about

the guys who wear the phiten or brett bros necklaces? cause i wear one and i feel different with them one on when i dont have one on..not like super human but relaxed and at ease
  9. dubes23113

ASA worth hot dots....

just told we were going to be using asa worth hot dots this year just looking for some insight
  10. dubes23113

worth hot dots.....

anyone hit the worth ASA hot dots? i guess michigan is making the move and using these balls in the state qualifiers and state tourneys this year.... so just trying to see if anyone can give some insight on them.
  11. dubes23113

hit the combat scott brown 98 yesterday

Took advantage of an 88degree day in april which in michigan is unheard of. Anyway i got some swings in with the Scott Brown and at first it was a lil stiff but started to feel better after like 75 swings. feels good, sounds good, and exit speed was good (seeing how i had a non pitcher throwin...
  12. dubes23113

Miggy Cabrera

This guy can rake. Will be this years MVP regardless of his drinking relapse this guy is the best hitter in the SHOW