hit the combat scott brown 98 yesterday

dubes23113

Addicted to Softballfans
Took advantage of an 88degree day in april which in michigan is unheard of. Anyway i got some swings in with the Scott Brown and at first it was a lil stiff but started to feel better after like 75 swings. feels good, sounds good, and exit speed was good (seeing how i had a non pitcher throwin bp)when i got a pitch to hit :D it will be my gamer mixed in with the srv4 but thats because i love synergys and brown needs some more swings to catch up

i give it a 7.5 out of wrapper

Country35

Banned User
Took advantage of an 88degree day in april which in michigan is unheard of. Anyway i got some swings in with the Scott Brown and at first it was a lil stiff but started to feel better after like 75 swings. feels good, sounds good, and exit speed was good (seeing how i had a non pitcher throwin bp)when i got a pitch to hit :D it will be my gamer mixed in with the srv4 but thats because i love synergys and brown needs some more swings to catch up

cool story bro, I bet the combat section would love to hear about it.....

I give this thread a 1.4 out of the first post

csullivan0185

Softball Psycho
I just got mine Friday and swung it. I have no complaints about it! I'm not a good hitter by any means and I was actually hitting pretty good for once in my life!

cdamron13

scerred of sbf

it hit 80 here in ohio....i went out and hit at the local fields as well....hit a 1b juggy and a salvo....the wind sucked but i hit anyways....rain the rest of the week in the forecast :(

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
it hit 80 here in ohio....i went out and hit at the local fields as well....hit a 1b juggy and a salvo....the wind sucked but i hit anyways....rain the rest of the week in the forecast :(

weird i didnt get a text that you were hitting...we all hit yesterday as well, and we had our first tourney this past weekend...

next time you hit give me a text , well meet up .

cdamron13

scerred of sbf
weird i didnt get a text that you were hitting...we all hit yesterday as well, and we had our first tourney this past weekend...

next time you hit give me a text , well meet up .

funny thing is that i didn't know any of you would be out hitting.....never even crossed my mind...

i text every single guy on my team saturday nite to see if anyone wanted to hit on sunday if the fields were dry....i didn't get even 1 guy text me back....bull**** imo....i'm more interested in getting some pitches in than i am hitting...

i went down to the field at the rec here in bellevue and hit by myself using my easton pop toss, nowhere near as good as hitting some live bp but it was better than nothing...

sherwood invited me to hit w/him and some guys at 5:30 but I ended up at my daughters cheerleading banquet :mad:

I don't even know when/where you guys hit at, lol

Long Bombers 7

LB7 a One Man Wolf Pack
we hit in castalia like 3 days a week, Lions fields....theres like 5 fields down there....not far from you if your familar with it..

pm your number again...make sure i have the right number, ill text you when we hit, but theres people down here hitting everyday .....so just let me know when you hit, im usallly game for anything..

Tobes42

Here for the popcorn!

cool-starry-bra.jpg