Search results

1. nickmccaslin

Free Saturday Night Coed League... (Long Island)

The commissioner of the league I have been in for years out on Long Island has offered me a free spot in one of his Saturday night Coed leagues. Apparently there was an issue with a team dropping out and he needs another team to fill out the schedule. The dues will be taken care of, all we...
  2. nickmccaslin

For Sale RB500 Frenzy 12.5"

500 Swings, just some scratches and normal chips. Returnable with no receipt. The ball absolutely jumps off this thing, I am just in need of money and won't be playing again until March. OG grip is gone. 100.00 shipped with insurance. Email to [email protected] for pics. Bat is 28oz.
  3. nickmccaslin

For Sale 2009 Resmondo Titan 27oz with receipt

400 swings or so, just basic scratches and paint chips, no cracks, endcap dmg etc. Returnable with receipt dated 1/25/10. 170 shipped. If you need pics, send me your email. Thanks. Sold to contend33
  4. nickmccaslin

For Sale/Trade Ltt 28oz 2009 Ressy Titan

Real good shape, around 400 hits, normal wear and scratches. No major damage. Returnable x1 definitely, pretty sure I have the receipt at home. Will check on that when I get home from work. Looking for 28oz balanced Utrip sticks.
  5. nickmccaslin

For Trade Ltt Utrip Catty for Balanced Utrip Demarini

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=912725
  6. nickmccaslin

For Trade Ltt Utrip Catty for another balanced Utrip stick...

Prefer a newer Demarini but I will entertain any offers. Catty is in great shape, nothing but a few scratches. Maybe 400 hits. Pm your email if you want pics. Thanks.
  7. nickmccaslin

Softball bats in movies...

The GF got me to watch "Our Family Wedding" last night with Carlos Mencia and Forest Whitaker. Surprisingly there were a few funny parts but of course the one part that I paid attention to was when they had a family softball game. I guess Worth hooked whoever was making the movie up because they...
  8. nickmccaslin

LTB any 26oz UTRIP stick NON MIKEN

For a female friend of mine who does not have a lot to spend. Looking to spend around 100$ give or take. Let me know.
  9. nickmccaslin

Juice and ASA Evo cheap

Both 28oz, both returnable, both no receipt, both approximately 1000 hits on them. Pretty normal wear and tear, paint chipping etc. Pics in my album. Need any more info or pics, let me know. 80.00 for the Juice Sold locally to Phillyhawk 90.00 for the EvoSold to huckeby34 160 for both
  10. nickmccaslin

My gtg thread

Hoot - Great communication, got the money within a few hours of him getting the bat. All around great guy and I would do business with him anytime. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=726331 Cabo - he sent the $ first, even though I had only made one sale with 1 feedback thread...
  11. nickmccaslin

Hoot is gtg for sure

Hoot - Great communication, got the money within a few hours of him getting the bat. All around great guy and I would do business with him anytime. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=726331&highlight=nickmccaslin Cabo - he sent the $ first, even though I had only made one sale...
  12. nickmccaslin

Lts/ltt nr scn9

6-700 cuts. Minor scratches and chips along the barrel from normal use. Bought it before my league started using NSA bat regs. Great ASA stick as everyone knows, just do not have much use for it anymore. 225 shipped and it is yours, or we can try to work out a trade for one of the bats on my...
  13. nickmccaslin

MINT 34/30 Ultimate Weapon FOR SALE

I bought this for an indoor, singlewall only league last year. The league ended up disbanding before the season started. The only balls I have hit with this bat are the standard dimpled bp balls. I have maybe put 100 cuts on it with those balls. As you can see in the pics, this thing has never...
  14. nickmccaslin

LTS/LTT 26oz Juggy

Got this in April for the team, I was the only one who ended up using it. Put between 4-500 cuts on it over the summer and early fall ball. In good shape, a few paint chips but no cracking or anything severe. This thing just started getting hot. It is returnable and I have the original receipt...
  15. nickmccaslin

LTB Balanced JM Plague 26 or 27oz

Also have a 26oz Juggy with like 400 hits on it I would be willing to trade. LMK.
  16. nickmccaslin

LTB rush 120.

26-28oz preferred. Let me know.