Search results

1. AmishFusion

Helmer X???

Blue line repaint??? any reviews would be appreciated.. thanks!!
  2. AmishFusion

under armour

any reviews on the genuine pro and flawless? thanks
  3. AmishFusion

evil tournamnet addition classic M

anyone hit this ball yet? looking for some feedback
  4. AmishFusion

Easton Conference glove

lmk if you have one for sale!!
  5. AmishFusion

Sleeve??

so have a few teammates looking for arm sleeve that is 3/4 instead of full arm. Told them I would look into it for them as they don't use sbf. Have noticed some guys like Connell and robo wear a 3/4 sleeve... anyone know what they are called? Or where to look. Thanks
  6. AmishFusion

ASA balls

Whats the best out now a days? Dont play much ASA but playing in one in a month and looking for the best performing ball out!! Thanks for any help!!
  7. AmishFusion

Best ball

dont play a ton of ASA.. but have a couple scheduled this year.. what's best ball out now a days?!!
  8. AmishFusion

small ball draft style!!!

Any of you guys ever play in one of these?!!
  9. AmishFusion

SIS return??

So cracked my SIS team edition and now they are trying to send me something of lesser value... whats up with that?? Trying to send me the baker or wegman...
  10. AmishFusion

tmnt

how are these? Got a buddy that needs fast money and I can get it for 150$... how does it compare to the new legits? thanks for the help!!!
  11. AmishFusion

Winter worlds

Any board bros gonna be playing in Texas this weekend? Over 250 teams and using 5 different complexes!!! Should be a good time with some great ball!!
  12. AmishFusion

DHH hitter

This weekedn is our first gsl tournament and just wondering where everyone usually puts there DHH in the lineup. The guy we are using was all conference this past season and plays B ball. We are a c team. Just looking for a little input... Thanks
  13. AmishFusion

Asp100

Anybody have a ton of swings on one of these? If so how is it? Don't see or hear much about these bats!!! Any info would be appreciated!!! Thank you!!
  14. AmishFusion

Triad extreme 3

What's the word on these? Can't really find any reviews and haven't heard much of anything on them... Someone mentioned that they are the same bat as the fallen and the DC with different end load? Any help would be appreciated.. Thinking abt trading an ASP for one just looking for more reviews...
  15. AmishFusion

TM Blackout

What's the word on these?? Picked one up for cheap but have never swung a mizuno since the craze days!!! Any input would be appreciated.. Thanks!!!
  16. AmishFusion

Couple swings...

Nothing special... http://youtu.be/b8JvGGSULko
  17. AmishFusion

Hardest sport??

What is the hardest sport and what is the hardest thing to do in sports?? Someone posted on facebook that wrestling is the hardest and most mentally toughest sport their is... I just find that hard to believe... I think their are many sports harder and I believe hitting a baseball is the hardest...
  18. AmishFusion

Fundraising ideas?

We will be traveling a little more this season for the midwest conference and looking at ways to make some money to help our team with travel and tournament fees!!! What are some fundraisers you guys have done that have been successful?!!! Any ideas help! Thanks!
  19. AmishFusion

Good shoe

Saw on facebook some guys were trying the new boombah golf shoes for softball... Anyone on here have any experience with them?!!
  20. AmishFusion

Cracked handle

I have a 100w with anywhere from 700-1000 cuts. Saturday night I was on deck and realized there was a crack in the handle that looks like it goes all the way around and some of the composite is coming loose. Has anyone ever had this happen before?? Just seems really odd