Search results

1. T

Hey man are you playing this weekend? Might need a player for a tourney on Sat.

Hey man are you playing this weekend? Might need a player for a tourney on Sat.
  2. T

What time you guys playin tommorrow? Might ride up.

What time you guys playin tommorrow? Might ride up.
  3. T

Cool man. What is the difference in the 2009 and 2010?

Cool man. What is the difference in the 2009 and 2010?
  4. T

Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have...

Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have them send you a pm. Oh and if the bat comes in by Monday let me know.
  5. T

Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have...

Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have them send you a pm. Oh and if the bat comes in by Monday let me know.
  6. T

What bat were you Looking for? Trade or buy? And what are you willing to pay/trade for to get...

What bat were you Looking for? Trade or buy? And what are you willing to pay/trade for to get it? I am off the next couple days so I can help keep an eye out for one.
  7. T

Oh and it is looking like the "U" is a legit team this yr.

Oh and it is looking like the "U" is a legit team this yr.
  8. T

What bat was you looking for? I am off for the next couple days so I can keep an eye open for...

What bat was you looking for? I am off for the next couple days so I can keep an eye open for one for ya. Also are you wanting to trade or buy one and for how much and what are you trading?
  9. T

Cool man. At least it is on the way. That is all that matters to me. LOL Did you ever find out...

Cool man. At least it is on the way. That is all that matters to me. LOL Did you ever find out where he was shipping it from? Oh and did you ever find that bat you where looking for? What was it again? And are you trying to trade for it? The reason I am asking is I will keep an eye out for one...
  10. T

Tracking # yet?

Tracking # yet?
  11. T

softballfury3 sent me a pm that he had one. Any luck on selling the bats yet? Supposed to rain...

softballfury3 sent me a pm that he had one. Any luck on selling the bats yet? Supposed to rain tonite. Call this # for rainout info (803) 356-9095
  12. T

softballfury3 Says he has a superfreak with 75 swings on it he is trying to get rid of. Hit him up.

softballfury3 Says he has a superfreak with 75 swings on it he is trying to get rid of. Hit him up.
  13. T

LTB Super Freak 26oz

Looking for NIW or close to new. PM me.
  14. T

LTB Super Freak 26oz

I am looking for a super freak prefer a 26oz may take a 27oz. Looking for one that is NIW but will also consider one that is in good shape. PM me. Thanks.
  15. T

9:30 game time Wed.

9:30 game time Wed.
  16. T

Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Irish12

Glad to see that it seems to have worked out for ya.
  17. T

You the Man Aj. Thats what I am talking about. Scammers beware!
  18. T

What a shady piece of Sh**! All Wi board members should track this ahole down and give him a beating. This is rediculous. Man sorry to hear this happened to ya. Hopefully this clown delivers what he promised.
  19. T

Cool deal. Call me about tonite later. If you come tonite I will get you the bats.

Cool deal. Call me about tonite later. If you come tonite I will get you the bats.
  20. T

Cool deal. I will get you the bats asap. If possible I would like to get one that is around the...

Cool deal. I will get you the bats asap. If possible I would like to get one that is around the same condition as well. Around 200 to 300 cuts. Just got the Freak98 beginning of fall it has about 200 hits. The demarini white steel has about 200 to 300 cuts got it last fall.2 for 1.super freak...