T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is the MV-1 returnable? Receipt? IT is a 26oz right? If I can find a deal for ya I will have them send you a pm. Oh and if the bat comes in by Monday let me know.
    2010 ressy mutant, I am wanting to trade my MV-1 for it but if I sell the MV-1 then I want to pay like 170 but it has to be returnable.
    What bat was you looking for? I am off for the next couple days so I can keep an eye open for one for ya. Also are you wanting to trade or buy one and for how much and what are you trading?
    yeah its in my PM. It is with the PO so it doesn't show where it is just that it is shipped.
    Not just yet, they will sell but I have you a freak plus for 145 dollars and it is returnable the guy will hold onto it until friday.
    Hey sent him a PM about it right now. I guess he will lmk when he logs back on
    AIGHT, I will be there bout 8:30 save some room in your cooler I will bring some brews this time.
    I can make the 830 game tonite I will be coming out of the field at 6pm tonight so should not be a problem. I will call you closer to 5 and let you know I am a 93.6% sure that I will be there.
    Should not be a problem, I will need to get the bats from you so I can clean them up take pictures and be ready to ship if the deal is ago.
    Hey Bro, Found the long haul bomber New in the wrapper for 200, my friend has one in PA. Let me know as soon as you can get the money and I will set up the deal.
    Don't worry about it man. I found somebody to fill in. I will see you Wed. and if you find a good deal let me know. Lookin for a 26oz.
    Hey, I don't mind playing catcher at all, I have some guys but they are prolly not gonna want to ride out there to just EH, but I can ask. I am looking for you a Long Haul Bomber. Only issue is if and when I find one, you will need to have the funds readily available because deals do not last long on here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…