Search results

1. RealDK

For Sale Louisville slugger "TPS XXL" SB27

Sorry to say but $100 seems steep my man. I just got one of these for $55 shipped on the bay. Same shape 26oz arrived on my porch Saturday.
  2. RealDK

GSL vs USSSA Hot Dot

Thanks for clarification fellas
  3. RealDK

GSL vs USSSA Hot Dot

This says .40/325? http://shop.worthsports.com/product/12-usssa-hot-dot-slowpitch-softball-dozen/UHD12SY?contextCategory=spsoftballs Hence my confusion^^^
  4. RealDK

GSL vs USSSA Hot Dot

As far as I was aware I thought gsl was gold dot extreme and usssa was hot dot. This was taken direct from tourney posting and had me confused so wanted to double check if other guys knew something I didn't...... 2016 USSSA MENS CLASS “D” Northern STATE CHAMPIONSHIP Tournament info: All...
  5. RealDK

GSL vs USSSA Hot Dot

which is the better of the two poopy balls? Playing usssa states this weekend and u can use either stamped hot dot. Gsl 52/300. Usssa 40/325
  6. RealDK

For Sale UA SC30 Backpack and UA Spine Metal Cleats

two items up for sale..... Under Armour SC30 Backpack, black/purple/aqua used this as my bat bag for the last few months. Bag is in great shape, all of the buckles and zippers are in working order, no rips tears or any snags. Has main compartment i used for my gloves and has a laptop...
  7. RealDK

For Sale Women's Qalo size 5 rings

Sold..........
  8. RealDK

LTB Grips

LTB either Vulcan grips or lizard skins. Vulcan: breaking gold and old glory 1mm Lizard: desert camo and blue camo 1.1mm
  9. RealDK

For Sale Women's Qalo size 5 rings

the black one has been tried in but hey have never actually been worn. Got these for the wife but she didn't like them so my loss here. I got myself a set and absolutely love them. Comes with two carrying cases one that is in the pictures and a larger one. All are size 5. Retail for 37...
  10. RealDK

LTB Discontinued

Anyone have the hookup on either a worth ranger or Nokona kimera line of gloves? I'm well aware both are discontinued and is a long shot but would like to find me one of those two.
  11. RealDK

LTTF 25.5 ASA Insane

Now looking to purchase 25.5 insane asa
  12. RealDK

LTTF 25.5 ASA Insane

page 1...........
  13. RealDK

LTTF 25.5 ASA Insane

can be blackout or silver/red doesn't matter. all that matters is my wife has a 25.5 asa model to go with her InsaneU..... pm or text is fastest 7246742229
  14. RealDK

For Sale 34/31 Baum Bat Composite Wood

For sale 34/31 Baum Bat used two seasons for bp never in live game action. Has pine tar remnants on the taper. Standard knob. Asking $120 shipped
  15. RealDK

For Sale 100% Authentic Mens Gucci Wallet

$155 bump...................
  16. RealDK

For Sale 100% Authentic Mens Gucci Wallet

Like title says I have a 100% authentic mens Gucci wallet crystal canvas exterior with leather interior. Got this as a gift for Christmas used it for the last 4 months and just recently switched back to my rawlings hoh wallet. Just my personal preference like the rawlings leather and features...
  17. RealDK

2016 Insane ASA

need to get a rasta insane, black with green red n yellow, ya mon!! would look pretty solid in a paint scheme like the Merica
  18. RealDK

For Sale Demarini USA Flipper aftermath 26 Insane Blackout 26.5

Someone needs to take my Scotty so I can grab one of these!!