Search results

1. RealDK

GSL vs USSSA Hot Dot

which is the better of the two poopy balls? Playing usssa states this weekend and u can use either stamped hot dot. Gsl 52/300. Usssa 40/325
  2. RealDK

For Sale UA SC30 Backpack and UA Spine Metal Cleats

two items up for sale..... Under Armour SC30 Backpack, black/purple/aqua used this as my bat bag for the last few months. Bag is in great shape, all of the buckles and zippers are in working order, no rips tears or any snags. Has main compartment i used for my gloves and has a laptop...
  3. RealDK

LTB Grips

LTB either Vulcan grips or lizard skins. Vulcan: breaking gold and old glory 1mm Lizard: desert camo and blue camo 1.1mm
  4. RealDK

For Sale Women's Qalo size 5 rings

the black one has been tried in but hey have never actually been worn. Got these for the wife but she didn't like them so my loss here. I got myself a set and absolutely love them. Comes with two carrying cases one that is in the pictures and a larger one. All are size 5. Retail for 37...
  5. RealDK

LTB Discontinued

Anyone have the hookup on either a worth ranger or Nokona kimera line of gloves? I'm well aware both are discontinued and is a long shot but would like to find me one of those two.
  6. RealDK

LTTF 25.5 ASA Insane

can be blackout or silver/red doesn't matter. all that matters is my wife has a 25.5 asa model to go with her InsaneU..... pm or text is fastest 7246742229
  7. RealDK

For Sale 34/31 Baum Bat Composite Wood

For sale 34/31 Baum Bat used two seasons for bp never in live game action. Has pine tar remnants on the taper. Standard knob. Asking $120 shipped
  8. RealDK

For Sale 100% Authentic Mens Gucci Wallet

Like title says I have a 100% authentic mens Gucci wallet crystal canvas exterior with leather interior. Got this as a gift for Christmas used it for the last 4 months and just recently switched back to my rawlings hoh wallet. Just my personal preference like the rawlings leather and features...
  9. RealDK

LTB 2013 demarini AM flipper

All black with Vegas gold ASA. Looking for 26oz. Lmk what u got
  10. RealDK

For Sale 34/25 Easton SRV5B

like the title says, in good shape, no cracks, dents, cleat marks or endcap separation. Normal field and bag wear esp the knob. I'd say this bat has pretty close to 400 swings on it, 500 at the max but not even webbed yet. it hasn't been used in over 2 years due to wife having surgery and then...
  11. RealDK

For Sale 34/25 Easton SRV5B

like the title says, in good shape, no cracks, dents, cleat marks or endcap separation. Normal field and bag wear esp the knob. I'd say this bat has pretty close to 400 swings on it, 500 at the max but not even webbed yet. it hasn't been used in over 2 years due to wife having surgery and then...
  12. RealDK

For Trade Cleveland/Never Compromise SubZero Type30 Putter

SOLD for sale is a 33" 2012 model Never Compromise Sub30 Type 40 putter. I bought it over the winter and carpet rolled it until i could get on a course, which in western pa was late may. Used it maybe a total of 8-10 times outside all year, head cover has been kept on at all times no dings on...
  13. RealDK

For Sale fitbit flex

SOLD FOR 40 for sale is black fitbit flex used for about 2 weeks and just dont care for it had it on and never looked at the app once to check anything so wearing it is pointless for me. 1 black band, actual tracker, charging port included no longer have user manual but any information can be...
  14. RealDK

golve webbing and relacing

i have an 11.25 wilson a905x that i used throughout high school, when i went to college i got a new rawlings pro preferred and took the webbing out of my wilson after i graduated and now use while coaching as a double play aid to help kids practice turns so they are forced to keep their hands...
  15. RealDK

LTTF Verizon Smart Phone or Golf Wedges

LTT this 34/26 Easton LX.0, it is returnable and has both stickers with it but no receipt. bat has under 200 swings on it, no cracks or rattles or webbing, has a red camo lizard skin on it, og grip is still on it underneath the lizard skin. trade for a verizon smart phone preferably galaxy s3...
  16. RealDK

For Sale/Trade Easton LX.0 26oz

for sale is a 34/26 Easton LX.0, it is returnable and has both stickers with it but no receipt. bat has under 200 swings on it, no cracks or rattles or webbing, has a red camo lizard skin on it, og grip is still on it underneath the lizard skin. would sell for 130 or trade for a verizon smart...
  17. RealDK

For Sale Putter

For sale is a Pinemeadow PGX SS400. It was originally purchased as a 48" long style center shafted putter but i had it cut to 35" and added a Big Lite fat style grip. it was only used in one round and numerous practice rounds. the pictures don't do the flat/matte black justice and the green...
  18. RealDK

For Sale Wilson A2K 1786

Hey fellas looking to sell my old backup baseball glove. Like title says its Wilson a2k 1786 11.5. It was my a backup but prolly has ***ulatively a full seasons worth of game action. Last time it was used was 2010 and it needs a new home too nice of a glove to be sitting on a dresser. It's in...
  19. RealDK

For Sale Worth Toxic Lite 12.5

SOLD..... Bought this new at the beginning of the year, great game ready glove for any infielder, was broken in standard but can still be used for TIP. leather palm with mesh back and leather finger pad to keep it lite. plays true to a 12.5 with a deep softball pocket and a mod-trap web, open...
  20. RealDK

For Sale Louisville Series 9 Stick Pack

SOLD I have a like new/excellent condition Louisville Series 9 Stick Pack Bought this new at the beginning of the year for $95 and used it for maybe two months until i went back to my Anderson bag. I like the multiple compartments in the anderson versus the one big compartment in this. Just...