Search results

1. Car Guy

Anybody driving from PHX to CO?

Hopefully I can attend the re-scheduled SuperDraft and grab my balls while there. If not I'll still be looking to get them to me...... If you haven't heard, CO now has legal weed :cop:
  2. Car Guy

Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

Well I wasn't able to make the original date, let's see if I can make this one......
  3. Car Guy

Official 2014 Phoenix SuperDraft thread

Anybody driving from CO for the SD? (or know somebody who is) I wouldn't mind joining forces with somebody for the trip.....
  4. Car Guy

Almost 2014 bump......
  5. Car Guy

Holiday bump.
  6. Car Guy

Unofficial Phoenix Superdraft 2014!!

This ^^^ I need to start planning vacation days.....
  7. Car Guy

Mid-2(teens) average for reals! :D .
  8. Car Guy

I'm in need of a little help if the situation is right. I need my 4-ball bowling bag transported from PHX to CO. I didn't have room when I moved to CO a few months ago. I looked into shipping and the rates are ridiculous for something like this. Not to mention there is a very good chance the...
  9. Car Guy

Hey Chenna, any idea which weekend the SD will be this coming year?
  10. Car Guy

I like the 'endurance test' aspect also, but when the semi/final games are three innings with one pitch per at bat I feel that takes too much away from the entire tournament. Yes, 16 teams. If there are again 16 that would result in a finish Sunday at about noon-2pm which, would be perfect in...
  11. Car Guy

Here are my thoughts on the '14 Superdraft.....:peep: For the record, I had an absolute blast last year and will do everything in my power to attend this coming year!!! Friday night: THE HOME RUN DERBY Saturday: THE 'ELIMINATION' GAMES Sunday: THE 'FINALS' I think many who...
  12. Car Guy

This is a fact. Considering our ages he outhustled me for sure. I forgot his name?
  13. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

UPDATE: The trip to CO was not boring to say the least. Here are a few pictures from Friday in northern NM. I drove through multiple strong thunderstorms and a few nasty hail storms. The first picture is a HUGE hail storm. Note the bone dry pavement right up to it. The other pictures are...
  14. Car Guy

SBF - Papago Summer League

Good time tonight guys! Thanks for letting me play with ya'll. I hadn't played for two months and forgot how much fun that is. I'll miss softball in AZ..... This made me laugh! I've been here 8 months and maybe saw one mosquito :p
  15. Car Guy

For Sale 26oz. `05 - Worth EST

Bump for free shipping!
  16. Car Guy

SBF - Papago Summer League

I'll be there. When does the 'pre-game' start?
  17. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

Too bad I'm allergic to snow.....:eek:
  18. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

Thanks dude! Things in CO are already looking better. I was just there for a two week vacation and decided to apply for a few jobs. Long story short is a have a great job waiting for me. In addition, my cousin and I made plans to open an auto repair business in the near future. If at all...
  19. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

I'll miss you too John.....
  20. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

THAT would have been a good one.....:p Will do, I thought about stopping out regardless (to see if anybody remembers me).....lol