Search results

1. Car Guy

Anybody driving from PHX to CO?

I'm in need of a little help if the situation is right. I need my 4-ball bowling bag transported from PHX to CO. I didn't have room when I moved to CO a few months ago. I looked into shipping and the rates are ridiculous for something like this. Not to mention there is a very good chance the...
  2. Car Guy

Adios AZ amigos!!!

Hey guys, AZ was simply not meant to be for me. I will be moving to CO in a week or so and would like to play one last time (or two). Shoot me a PM if you need a guy.
  3. Car Guy

For Sale 26oz. `05 - Worth EST

Overall this bat is in excellent condition. The barrel has zero waves or dents. I installed a very nice Gamma grip and thanks to my OCD the work is top notch. I cleaned the bare handle of any leftover gunk, wrapped the entire grip length with double sided tape, and then installed the new grip...
  4. Car Guy

For Sale OG Mizuno Techfire - 26oz.

S to the OLD .
  5. Car Guy

UFC 157: Rousey vs Carmouche

Post your picks! (Mine are below in bold) WINNERS ARE IN RED Rousey vs Carmouche Machida vs Henderson Faber vs Menjivar McGee vs Neer Koscheck vs Lawler ------------------------------------------- Rousey vs Carmouche Machida vs Henderson Faber vs Menjivar McGee vs...
  6. Car Guy

GTG gregfocker77520

I bought a bat from gregfocker77520 and could not have asked for a better transaction.
  7. Car Guy

`12 ASA Z-1000: loose end cap!

This bat has about a hundred hits and the end cap is loose. The bat was purchased new 2 months ago and was never hit in cold temps or with rock hard balls. Not only does the end cap easily spin in place but there is also a small amount of play from wall to wall. Does anybody have any...
  8. Car Guy

GTG hyde26.....

Overall a flawless transaction with great communication and fast payment. I would deal with him again without hesitation!
  9. Car Guy

Looking for BP in FL - Clearwater / Largo / St. Pete

I'm in FL for at least a few weeks and would like to find some BP, as much as possible. I have a bag of decent BP balls if needed. PM or text me @ 4one4-55nine-3zerozero3 if you know of anything, thanks!
  10. Car Guy

For Sale 2002 Worth 15" gold/red EST.....

S. O. L. D.
  11. Car Guy

Price Check Worth 15" EST.....

I believe this is a 2002 model year but could easily be wrong. Was recertified and now weighs approximately 30.5 ounces. No issues of any kind. Any input is much appreciated, thanks.....
  12. Car Guy

Phoenix area softball seasons.....

I am curious when softball seasons are played in the Phoenix area. I plan on being there this winter if everything goes according to plan and would love to play if possible.....
  13. Car Guy

Dundee Sportsmans Club Labor Day Softball Tournament - Dundee, WI

I am posting this thread for two reasons. First is to advertise for a event benifiting the local area my family visits during the summer. We have a cabin on Long Lake literally across and down the street a few miles or so from this park. Second is in hopes to find a team to play on for this...
  14. Car Guy

LTP: fall ball in the Milwaukee/Waukesha, WI area......

I am available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for fall ball. I am a 31 year old male (6'0" - 200lbs.) best suited for the outfield but can also play 1st base if needed. I prefer a competitive men's league but will consider all formats. Please PM me with anything of possible interest...
  15. Car Guy

LTB DeMarini Diablo RHT glove......

I am looking for a well-used 14" DeMarini Diablo RHT glove as pictured below. Please PM me if you have something of interest, thanks for your time.....
  16. Car Guy

GTG Battery3.....

No worries with this seller; accurate description, very fast shipping, and great communication......
  17. Car Guy

GTG 2TransAms.....

I purchased a DeMarini Diablo glove from John aka 2TransAms. The entire transaction was flawless and the glove was as described, I could not be happier. Thanks John and SBF for an outstanding first transaction...!!!