Search results

1. Nmgood

Scott AFB area/Southern IL

Looking to play in a USSSA mens and/or coed league. I'll play other orgs as well but prefer USSSA. If I play Co-ed, My wife will play as well. She played college ball and has won numerous MVP slowpitch awards.
  2. Nmgood

LTB CL22, DC41 or Two Piece Legit

Looking to spend around $100 on any of the 3 bats listed in either 26oz or 27oz.
  3. Nmgood

LF/LC/RC (Male) and SS,2nd,Pitch (femaile) near Scott AFB

Hello, I'm stationed at Scott AFB and am looking for a mens team, co-ed and female team (for my wife or when I feel like CD.) I've played for numerous base teams overseas and stateside along with the British Softball League. I run about a 4.3, 40 and hit leadoff normally with a .700-.800 BA...
  4. Nmgood

GTG Idp

IDP is GTG Sold me a Demarini Stadium and the bat is mint! Shipping and transaction went very smoothly!
  5. Nmgood

For Sale/Trade SRV4/FS f98 + Cash for ext/flex

Pics of the SRV4 (26oz) are in my album. Also have a flat sticker F98 (28oz) with one side of end cap sep to add. Will add cash to make the deal. My 2 for your 1 OG ext/flex. I'm looking for it to be good/great condition. PM me if interested.
  6. Nmgood

For Sale/Trade SRV4/FS f98 + Cash for ext/flex

Pics of the SRV4 (26oz) are in my album. Also have a flat sticker F98 with one side of end cap sep to add. Will add cash to make the deal. My 2 for your 1 OG ext/flex. I'm looking for it to be good/great condition. PM me if interested.
  7. Nmgood

Softball vs Kickball

Steel toe shoes.
  8. Nmgood

For Sale 28oz og reapers

Might have some funds for one this weekend... BB sunday night.
  9. Nmgood

wondering how long to wait for a deal?

Try dealing with this on a daily basis. I work at the PO here at Mildenhall and we get this all the time. "I bought XX on amazon yesterday it isn't here yet, can you find it for me?"
  10. Nmgood

For Trade 5 bats to choose from

PM's returned, let me know what you guys have.
  11. Nmgood

****ting the bed

Had a buddy piss on his wife he was so drunk. Stood up on the bed and used her as a urinal.
  12. Nmgood

For Sale Couple for sale

any interest? http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?p=14142908#post14142908
  13. Nmgood

Gimme your sticks!
  14. Nmgood

For Sale 28oz og reapers

RRRrrrrraaawwwnnnnn Feisty!
  15. Nmgood

For Sale/Trade OG Extended

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1092982
  16. Nmgood

For Sale 28oz og reapers

I want them :) http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1092982
  17. Nmgood

SCX3 or SCN3 :)
  18. Nmgood

Close to what?
  19. Nmgood

Looking for 26oz SCN3 and/or 26-28ozSCX3. I'll even trade for a nice reap2. I have five bats to choose from to complete the deal, either 2-1 or 3-1 pending bat condition. 26oz SRV4 26oz SSR2 26oz Fly Swatter 27oz White Toxic 28oz SSR2 PM me if interested.