Search results

1. Nmgood

Scott AFB area/Southern IL

Looking to play in a USSSA mens and/or coed league. I'll play other orgs as well but prefer USSSA. If I play Co-ed, My wife will play as well. She played college ball and has won numerous MVP slowpitch awards.
  2. Nmgood

LTB CL22, DC41 or Two Piece Legit

Looking to spend around $100 on any of the 3 bats listed in either 26oz or 27oz.
  3. Nmgood

LF/LC/RC (Male) and SS,2nd,Pitch (femaile) near Scott AFB

Hello, I'm stationed at Scott AFB and am looking for a mens team, co-ed and female team (for my wife or when I feel like CD.) I've played for numerous base teams overseas and stateside along with the British Softball League. I run about a 4.3, 40 and hit leadoff normally with a .700-.800 BA...
  4. Nmgood

GTG Idp

IDP is GTG Sold me a Demarini Stadium and the bat is mint! Shipping and transaction went very smoothly!
  5. Nmgood

For Sale/Trade SRV4/FS f98 + Cash for ext/flex

Pics of the SRV4 (26oz) are in my album. Also have a flat sticker F98 (28oz) with one side of end cap sep to add. Will add cash to make the deal. My 2 for your 1 OG ext/flex. I'm looking for it to be good/great condition. PM me if interested.
  6. Nmgood

For Sale/Trade SRV4/FS f98 + Cash for ext/flex

Pics of the SRV4 (26oz) are in my album. Also have a flat sticker F98 with one side of end cap sep to add. Will add cash to make the deal. My 2 for your 1 OG ext/flex. I'm looking for it to be good/great condition. PM me if interested.
  7. Nmgood

For Trade 5 bats to choose from

Looking for 26oz SCN3 and/or 26-28ozSCX3. I'll even trade for a nice reap2. I have five bats to choose from to complete the deal, either 2-1 or 3-1 pending bat condition. 26oz SRV4 26oz SSR2 26oz Fly Swatter 27oz White Toxic 28oz SSR2 PM me if interested.
  8. Nmgood

LTTF SCN3 / OG FLEX 26oz

Looking to get an OG Flex 26oz... Trade Bait: 27oz White Toxic (Slight wear but in good shape) 26oz Fly Swatter (in great shape) 26oz SRV4 (in good/great shape) PLUS CASH IF NEEDED!!! Please PM me if interested.
  9. Nmgood

For Sale 3 Sticks to move

Selling all three sticks for a combine price of: 420.00 SHIPPED! 26oz SRV4-$180.00 OBO 26oz FSE- $170.00 OBO 27oz White Toxic- $140.00 OBO All bats are in good condition with no cracks, rattles or end cap sep. PM me if interested.
  10. Nmgood

reap 2

I'm thinking about picking one up but it looks like the end cap came off or at least some seperation on one side. What would be a good price? I know pics would help but I don't have a way of getting pics of it ATM.
  11. Nmgood

LTTF F98 fs

I have a 27oz salvo, 27oz white toxic, 26oz SrV4, and 26oz FSE as trade bait. Looking for a good/great shaped F98 28 or 27oz must be Flat sticker. Pls PM me if interested.
  12. Nmgood

LTTF OG ext

I have a 27oz salvo, 27oz white toxic, 26oz SrV4, and 26oz FSE as trade bait. I'm looking for a good/great shaped OG ext for trade. Prefer 28 or 27oz. Pls PM if interested.
  13. Nmgood

LTTF Freak 98 FS

Looking for a Freak98 FS prefer 27 or 28oz Have a few sticks for trade bait pending the deal. FlySwattter, White Toxic, possibly SRV4 or Salvo... LMK.
  14. Nmgood

GTG Brace27

Brace27 is GTG, quick ship and bat arrived just as described.
  15. Nmgood

LTB NIW easton, Used freak98

Looking to buy NIW SSR4, NIW Salvo, or used freak98 flat sticker. Wanting a 27oz and have around 180-200 bucks to spend. I'll hear about other sticks for the right price. PM me if interested.
  16. Nmgood

11th man out?

For some reason our league has a by law stating "If an opposing team fields an 11th man (EH) then the other has to do the same or it is an out." On top of that, two people hit a ground rule double but instead leaving the runner on 2nd the Ump awarded them 2 extra bases from where they were...
  17. Nmgood

My wife is better...

Just as I think my game is coming along great, here comes my wife. Keep in mind she went to college on a full ride. I have been hitting decently at around .750 and fielding great. Then she goes out to Pisa, Italy for a USAFE tournament (in europe) and hits .857, turned 5 double plays, placed...
  18. Nmgood

LTTF Freak 98 27oz flat sticker

Trading my worth liberty and american defender + cash for a flat sticker freak98 27oz. Both are LHT, the libby is 12.75 used and the defender is 12.5 NWT. PM me if interested.
  19. Nmgood

For Trade LHT Worth Liberty and Amercan defender.

Trading my worth liberty and american defedner + cash for a flat sticker freak98 27oz. Both are LHT, the libby is 12.75 used and the defender is 12.5 NWT. PM me if interested.
  20. Nmgood

For Trade Cf3 34/25

Traded.......