Search results

1. R

For Sale 26 oz Derby Boys 275 (red db275) and 27 oz FL Gear Supremacy (OGGS)

Time to sell my bats so I can upgrade my golf equipment. First, I am selling a returnable but no receipt 26 oz Combat Derby Boys 275. I bought this bat off the forum middle to late june with I believe what was 200 or so swings. I played 15 ASA league games (52/300 balls) with the bat so I...
  2. R

GTG TT#48 is GTG

We did a bat trade, my oggv for his jmac plague. Great communication. Since I'm still fairly newbie status he asked me to ship first. His feedback was good so I didn't hesitate to ship first. Once my bat arrived there, he shipped his bat to me super quick. Definitely GTG guy. Do not...
  3. R

GTG SlushyBOB

I bought a Combat Gear Virus (OGGV) from Mike. Deal was good and shipping was super quick. The bat looks good and in better condition than I was expecting. Thanks again for the bat!
  4. R

GTG Franti is GTG

Sold him one of my bats. Super quick payment and quick response. Good to go board bro here.
  5. R

GTG phxraida15 is GTG!!!

I traded him a bat, he had great communication and shipped out the bat right away after he received my bat. Definitely will deal with him again. Good bro here. Thanks!
  6. R

GTG Josh48 is GTG!

Saw his ad on here, he was only 45 mins away from me so I decided to go pick it up rather then wait for shipping. Cool bro, bat was as described, and sweet deal on an asa recoil 180. Thanks Josh!
  7. R

silkworm is GTG

silkworm is GTG. Bat got here super quick and everything went smooth. Bat looks great too. Thanks for the bat Dave.
  8. R

Brian#29 is GTG!

Brian#29, super quick shipping and bat looks better than the pictures. Thanks again Brian#29!!!!
  9. R

mjf692004 is gtg

I bought a Miken NRG 500 from him. Quick shipping and arrived on time as he said. mjf692004 is GTG.