For Sale 26 oz Derby Boys 275 (red db275) and 27 oz FL Gear Supremacy (OGGS)

RSTLNE

Addicted to Softballfans
Time to sell my bats so I can upgrade my golf equipment.

First, I am selling a returnable but no receipt 26 oz Combat Derby Boys 275. I bought this bat off the forum middle to late june with I believe what was 200 or so swings. I played 15 ASA league games (52/300 balls) with the bat so I would guess that I have put about 50-75 swing, hits, and misses with it. For full disclosure, I just noticed I guess what is a light tracking line and some webbing on the bat. Looks like paint but I am a newb figuring out what the correct terminology would be. It doesn't look as webbed up as my oggs. Scale weight is 26.62 oz with tapered bat tape. Check the pictures out. $70 shipped and insured, pp as gift/friends&family.

Second, I have a 27 oz FL Combat Gear Supremacy. I guess for what it's worth it is returnable with no receipt. I bought this bat brand new and between batting practice and a few games I would probably guess that it may have 600-700 hits. It still feels stiff to me though compared to the db275. Maybe I just can't handle or get use to feel of the combat gear bats. Webbed up pretty good and has a noticeable big paint chip. Scale weight is 27.68 oz. with tapered bat tape. $40 shipped and insured, pp as gift/friends&family.

If you want both bats I am sure we can work something out. Only trades would be for a set (5-PW) of Nippon NSPro(8xx, 9xx, 1xxx, 11xx series) R Flex iron shafts in parallel .370 tip. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

I'm a crappy photographer so hopefully these pictures will get the details in there:

sbf2bats3.jpg

sbfbat222.jpg

Picture above is what seems to be the beginnings of tracking to me.

sbfbat2.jpg

sbfbat1.jpg

sbf2bats4.jpg

sbf2bats.jpg

sbf2bats2.jpg

oggs1.jpg

sbfbat3.jpg

sbfbat4.jpg

IMAG0778.jpg

For full size images you can view my album on photobucket:

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dikkusbiggus/library/2014 november bats for sale?sort=3&page=1

Last edited: