Search results

1. CoalCityCrusher

ASA Broken Bat Rule

A Batter flies out, when he hit the ball he clearly broke the barrel of the bat. The sound itself was pretty obvious. The Ump doesn't bother to check the bat and the next batter uses the same bat and just uses the other side of the barrel and hits a 3r HR. The team then does pull the bat...
  2. CoalCityCrusher

Pasadena Area

I'm Headed to Pasadena from June 15th-20th for a Wedding. Was thinking of maybe seeing how the West Coast gets it done on the field. Let me know if anyone has a game. Maybe I can get a swing or 2 in.
  3. CoalCityCrusher

BJP: We Won a Tourney Game!!!

Here it is, at the request of Coffeeman!
  4. CoalCityCrusher

BJP: Cee is mad as HELL!!!

New thread same old masturbatory material!
  5. CoalCityCrusher

BJP 5: The Search For BJP 4

Here we go Boys, let the Mayhem continue!
  6. CoalCityCrusher

BJP 2: Electric Boogaloo

Here is the Brad Jones Project thread....Hope you enjoy it and the title reference :)
  7. CoalCityCrusher

2010 Razorback Fall Brawl!

Any board bros going to the 2010 Razorback Fall Brawl in York, PA Nov 6th and 7th? Should be a great time and prolly the last tourney in the area!
  8. CoalCityCrusher

Brad Jones Project Redux

Here it is, BJP thread number 2. I don't want to risk us losing all the hard work we put in on the last thread! :eek: :) :D
  9. CoalCityCrusher

This Past Weekend

Got to play against two board bros: mat25mat, rta24. Both were class acts, nice guys and good players. Unfortunately I lost to both their teams :( rta's beat us in seeding, and mat's beat us in the Semi's on their way to win the flight! It was a great tourney, great to see you guys, and after...
  10. CoalCityCrusher

West Point, NY

Anyone going to the Military/State Police tourney this weekend in West Point, NY? A few board bros from Scranton are going, It would be great to meet up with some SBF bros!
  11. CoalCityCrusher

Composite Help

I swing the F-series for my ASA mush ball league. I am looking to get a bat for ASA tourney ball. Whats the Demarini Composite that has similar flex and swing feel? Do I go with the J2 flyswatter or The One.12?
  12. CoalCityCrusher

Best Play Seen in Your League this Season?

Watching the game after mine last night I got to see the best play in our league so far. (3/4 through season) Team on D was playing with 9, right handed batter and the CF had the batter shaded Short and towards center. The batter hit it to the LC gap and to the base of the fence. CF chased...
  13. CoalCityCrusher

Field Layouts

Anyone else play on a field that has a layout that favors a certain type of hitter? I play on a field thats 278' all around. From Left field to center there is a 3-tier fence around 25' in height. The rest of the field has a hip-high fence. Its not a huge advantage for lefties but they can...
  14. CoalCityCrusher

Loyalty over wins?

Do you stay loyal to players that have been there when your team was horrible? Do you bring in new talent that can make your team better? Seems like half my team has been improving and becoming better players. We are becoming a competitive team but are stuck at a level where to get better...