West Point, NY

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
Anyone going to the Military/State Police tourney this weekend in West Point, NY? A few board bros from Scranton are going, It would be great to meet up with some SBF bros!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
i am playing on a team from long island, i am not sure the name we are mostly cops and corrections!!

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
We are Stewart ANG, lower flight i think. Its mostly Military, We play at Mt Airy for the brackets. If you get a team name let me know!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
team i am playing for is the hounds! i will be the eh day 1 and catcher hopefully day 2!!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah we did in the competitive division (Which is the lower), and the nassau cops won the upper after losing the first game in the finals! the team we played in the finals walked off the field!

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
Kinda funny when the umps are so bad a team just packs up and says F it , we out.

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
they were bad! and definitely out of line!!! but i would never walk off the field in the finals!!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
i was catching, and a guy on the bench was complaining the ump looked up pointed at him and said shut up!! thats wrong, and if you are going to antagonize a team you cant have a quick trigger!! i told my pitcher keep throwing the height cause they don't like it!! and we were up so it if aint broke don't fix it!!

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
we lucked out and he was on the base path when we played the Hounds, but our team was no match for Mat and his shaved and rolled DeMarini Razor. :rolleyes: Your team really hit well, just found and abused our weaknesses on defense.

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
yeah they were pushing 13-14ft on a 6-10ft tourney. Still no excuse to leave the field, if he is calling high just move back in the box and start hitting. But I don't blame them for what they did, the whole team decided to leave so it was a choice they made and they stuck by it. Funny when umps can't admit they are wrong especially after the tourney director tell them the rules a second time.

Cee59

Addicted to Softballfans
im willing to bet I know what umps you have. they ump my league out there. lol

lol, some of the guys knew one of the umps so that was prolly the same guy u know. I didn't have a problem with any of em really. 1st game on saturday they through pretty high on me. Seemed like 15. But that happens in league sometimes too. So not enough to make a stink about it to me.

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
we were at west point on saturday, and they were calling it 6-12! so i assumed it was like the stuff near me that didn't adopt the 10ft arc.. they would never have gotten the height calls cause their pitcher was throwing usssa. and if they were in our position up 4 with 2,3,4 coming up they wouldn't have left!!! and what are you talking about demarini razor? if you want to accuse me atleast make it alittle funnier like gillette special or mach 3!! but doesn't matter its not true!!

n8ss03

we were at west point on saturday, and they were calling it 6-12! so i assumed it was like the stuff near me that didn't adopt the 10ft arc.. they would never have gotten the height calls cause their pitcher was throwing usssa. and if they were in our position up 4 with 2,3,4 coming up they wouldn't have left!!! and what are you talking about demarini razor? if you want to accuse me atleast make it alittle funnier like gillette special or mach 3!! but doesn't matter its not true!!

please tell me you were the tall skinny michael phelps build guy with the jeff hall mayhem that was dropping bombs. I had to hear about that guy last night and how there was no way he was swinging legit .

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
no, i was that short fatter guy, with the huge leg kick!! i swung a jh reload for the game before the finals!! then in the top of the first i saw the stuff they were swinging so i switched to my jh titan that is about 5 swings from cracking!!! i was saving it for the worlds it just made me mad what was going on in a charity tournament!!! i only got to hit once, i got walked and then they walked off before my 3rd at bat!!

CoalCityCrusher

The Veteran
no, i was that short fatter guy, with the huge leg kick!! i swung a jh reload for the game before the finals!! then in the top of the first i saw the stuff they were swinging so i switched to my jh titan that is about 5 swings from cracking!!! i was saving it for the worlds it just made me mad what was going on in a charity tournament!!! i only got to hit once, i got walked and then they walked off before my 3rd at bat!!

You smashed that one hit. Good luck in worlds, you def are a good player. Not as pretty as me, but then again many aren't!

MAT25MAT

Addicted to Softballfans
well when i do my hair i have a shot!! and thanks kid you too unless you go to the asa national or the worlds i will see you next year at he point!