Search results

1. onion

LTTF New golf equipment

I am looking to get some new golf equipment to donate for a fund raiser. I have multiple things to trade, watches, a L4 border battle bat with knobcuff, lh throw glove, softball pants and jerseys, golf shirts and hats, also have 4 pair of new samsung 3d glasses.
  2. onion

LTB iPhone 6s Plus or iPhone 7 plus

looking for an unlocked or Verizon iPhone 6s Plus or 7 Plus. Also have softball or golf stuff to trade.
  3. onion

For Sale Ricoh Theta 360 degree camera

I have a Ricoh Theta 360 degree camera that was used once. Comes with box, carrying case, usb cable and all manuals. sold!
  4. onion

For Sale xbox 360 bundle

I've got a xbox 360 kinect bundle with 4 controllers and 6 games. GONE,
  5. onion

LTB 27 oz SRV6BH

I am looking for a 27oz SRV6BH. Looking to buy or trade for.
  6. onion

For Sale Oakley Crankcase watch

I have an Oakley Crankcase watch for sale. Great condition. Original retail was over $900 but I got it for around $600. Too many watches. $250 shipped.
  7. onion

LTB Worth Jeff Hall HD52

Looking for one of the new Worth HD52 bats. Prefer 26.5 to 27.5 ounce. The more hits on it the better.
  8. onion

HD52 with 44/375

I'm thinking about picking up one of the new Worth HD52 bats but we play some places that still use the 44/375 balls. Is that going to destroy the bat? Is it going to hit those well? I would assume it would hit them well and not last as long. Thanks.
  9. onion

For Sale 3 panel oil painting

I have a 3 piece abstract oil painting by Nadita Arts. This is an original piece that I paid $400 but my wife does not like it. Each panel is 20" x 24". I will sell for $125 shipped.
  10. onion

For Sale Size 13 shoes

First I have 3 pairs of New Balance Minimus. Each worn a few times in very good condition with no issues. All sold. Next, 3 pair of Adidas. Gumball racers, basketball shoes and slides. Gumball racers sold. $40 for the basketball shoes and slides.
  11. onion

LHT glove opinions and price check

I currently have 3 gloves and trying to decide what to keep and what to sell. Also need a price check on each glove. I have an Easton Pro NWT 12.75, Nokona AMG 650 game ready and a Clapbat kip 12.75 game ready.
  12. onion

For Sale Size large sub dye jerseys

I have 2 large full sub jerseys, one 9-11 tribute and the other I'd hit that jersey. Both have number 3 without a name. SOLD.
  13. onion

For Sale New Oakley pants 33 x 32

I've got a new pair of Oakley Operation pants size 33 waist by 32 length. Bought these with the intention of losing a few pounds but that just isn't happening. SOLD.
  14. onion

For Sale New Zippo lighters

I have 4 new Zippo lighters for sale. SOLD!
  15. onion

For Sale LH driver and 3 wood

I have a Tour Edge Exotics XCG-7 adjustable driver and an XCG-7 3 wood for sale. Purchased both last year and are in great shape. Both have a stiff shaft and the driver tool and headcovers are included. $150 shipped for the pair.
  16. onion

For Sale Size large men's cashmere trench coat

I've got a Hickey Freeman cashmere long coat for sale. The coat is in excellent condition but the silk liner has some small seam issues. It is size large, I'm 6' 190 lbs, and fits me well. $65 shipped. Very warm and soft coat. It's a 40 Long.
  17. onion

For Sale Xbox 360 games for sale

I've got 6 Xbox 360 games for sale. Bottom 3 are niw, the other three have been opened and played once. $40 shipped for all of them. Would trade for new golf balls.
  18. onion

For Sale 27oz WS23

This is the original WS23 in great shape. $55 shipped. SOLD
  19. onion

For Sale Used golf balls

I've got 42 golf balls. Mixture of Prov's, Callaway hex black, Srixon Z stars and a few others. Some scuffs, no slices, all playable. $30 shipped.
  20. onion

For Sale 34W Oakley golf pants

3 pairs of Oakley golf pants, all 34 waist and in excellent condition. $40 shipped for all 3.