Search results

1. PHXCobra

For Sale Paracord zipper pulls

I did this a while back and am back at it. I am making paracord zipper pulls. Have just about every color available. They are 2 for $5 shipped to your door. Many different designs available. Let me know what you are looking for and how many.
  2. PHXCobra

Cinco tournament looking for guys

I'm looking to put together a team for the ASA Cinco de Mayo tournament. Need 4-5 more guys. It would be pay to play. Let me know if you are interested please. Looking for pretty much all positions
  3. PHXCobra

How long from Miken?

I ordered a bat from a Miken rep last Friday evening. On Tuesday he said that the order was sent in to Miken. When should I expect that order to have shipped? I trust the rep but was just curious on shipping times from Miken to AZ
  4. PHXCobra

Couple videos

Just a couple videos of a few bp sessions. I was getting really tired at the end of each session and it shows on a few of the swings. Any constructive criticisms are welcome. After watching them I think I might be overstriding a little bit. It feels ok, I don't feel off balance or anything...
  5. PHXCobra

For Sale/Trade OG Juggy 2014 Stadium CL22

2014 CL22 and OG Juggy (not sure on what batch) both 27oz. Looking for a 4theFallen or Freak Black. Willing to add cash for the right deal. Juggy is a NR I'm not sure on price so $100 Cl22 is returnable without a receipt so $115.00. SOLD
  6. PHXCobra

Waterproof clothing for playing

I am going to the NW Superdraft in Washington at the end of this month. Being from Phoenix we don't get a ton of rainy days (although it does seem we always get 1 rainout per season) I don't have any waterproof clothing to play in. What do you folks that live in rainy climates play in if...
  7. PHXCobra

Christmas Eve 5 x 5 x 5?

I have tomorrow off. Anyone want to at least BP?
  8. PHXCobra

Pioneer Thursday USSSA

Just a couple questions for those who play there already because they don't seem to have a separate rules on their website. I've already signed my team up so just curious. Probably end up going to the tourney Thursday just to take a look. USSSA pitching? USSSA bats? Strike zone or Mat?
  9. PHXCobra

ASA Pitch hits bat, not a foul ball

We had a windy night last night and it pushed one of my pitchers pitches inside. The batter then ducked but the ball hit his bat and dropped foul. He had none to waste at this point. The old man umpire (everyone has problems) see's the ball hit the bat and calls it a ball saying that he...
  10. PHXCobra

Need a guy tonight Westside

Need a guy for Wednesday's at Saguaro Ranch. Either permanent or just to fill in. Need someone for tonight either way. Don't really care where you play, we will find a spot for you. Let me know (602) 300-5905
  11. PHXCobra

For Sale 27oz Ultra (SOULTA)

Looking to sell my 27oz Ultra. Has about 150-200 swings on it. Just basic field scratches. OG grip (red tape to differentiate mine from someone else I play with). Looking for $150 plus fees
  12. PHXCobra

NSA Out or safe

Play as it happened from my umpiring POV. Runners at 1st and 2nd, ground ball to the third baseman. He bobbles the ball while heading towards third to make the out at his own bag. The fielder stumbles and eventually picks the ball up with his bare hand (not on the bag yet). Once he picks...
  13. PHXCobra

4th of July BP/5v5v5????

Anybody feeling like avoiding doing yard work etc. before any BBQ's?
  14. PHXCobra

Putting together a complete game

Anybody else have this issue. Hit well tonight but couldn't seem to even make some normal plays on defense and it cost my team in the league tourny. Getting frustrated
  15. PHXCobra

For Sale/Trade 27oz NR Juggy

Looking for $110 shipped or trade for a new stamp USSSA with some cash coming from my end. Has a little foam rattle but very little. The AZ dirt has scuffed it up pretty good but all stamps and such are still visible.
  16. PHXCobra

Adidas Vigor 2 or Vigor 3?

Which has the longer life? I am currently using a pair of worn out Thrashers that are in desperate need of replacement. I am pretty dead set on these two as Reebok doesn't have anything comparable I can find and Nike shoes as a general rule kill my feet.
  17. PHXCobra

For Sale Paracord bracelets/necklaces/dog collars

I'm selling all sorts of paracord goods. Pretty much all colors available. If you have questions on whether I have a color just feel free to PM me. Everything is reversible color wise. Whatever is on one side, the opposite is on the other. Prices are all shipped prices. Bracelets are $5...
  18. PHXCobra

Cottonwood Fencebusters 3/23

Anyone going to this? Played last year and had a good time.
  19. PHXCobra

For Sale/Trade 26oz Salvo SRV5

Looking to sell or trade for a 27oz 2 piece ASA bat or $160 shipped. Never really been much of a fan of this thing but out of necessity I've swung it. I'm not a masher and all the wear is from the gravel they call infields here in AZ so it's got a ton of life left in it. Let me know what you...
  20. PHXCobra

My first BP vid

Criticisms welcome. I realize now I don't use too enough lower body. Any help on that would be appreciated