Search results

1. Rocc13

GTG Sideways Guy

Def a GTG bro here....no issues at all
  2. Rocc13

GTG vettzz81

Vettzz81 is good to go...great to deal with and went out of his way to make it happen...
  3. Rocc13

GTG 1MoreSwing

1MoreSwing is def GTG..shipped North even though he didnt want to lol...bat in great shape..no worries here
  4. Rocc13

GTG Chubby_43

Chubby_43 is def GTG...clean trade...no worries...
  5. Rocc13

Need Help help please

i recently lost all my feedback and was hoping someone could tell me how to start the GTG list/link that you see in most bros signatures...i cant seem to find anything on this...Thanks
  6. Rocc13

GTG Miken_Fan

Miken_Fan is GTG...bat showed up just as described...
  7. Rocc13

Difference

what the difference between the SRV2 and the SCL2? they look the same so im assuming its the flex...help me out please
  8. Rocc13

No Love anymore

Whats with the sudden change of heart...Not sure what has happened but no-one is willing to ship North of the border anymore...Any feedback as to why? Ive never had a problem in my short time as a member but as of late i notice alot of post saying US only shipping...I get that it costs a little...
  9. Rocc13

Scn18bh

Im getting the SCN18BH as a replacement for my SCN11BH...Looking fo some feedback on what people think of it...Not sure if i want to keep it or sell it...Thanks
  10. Rocc13

GTG infieldsingle

infieldsingle is GTG...bat showed up in exact condition described
  11. Rocc13

GTG pxy23

pxy23 is gtg...bat showed up early and in exact shape as described...Thanks
  12. Rocc13

For Sale/Trade Scn11bh

NOW SCN11BH 28oz. trade for SCN9 27/28oz. sale price $250CDN but really want to trade Pics in album Sold to ELone9
  13. Rocc13

For Sale/Trade Easton STS6 30oz.

30oz. STS6 Tri-Shell unknown hits or if you can even return...as you can see it is near flawless...no waves some scratches nothing deep...all tags still clearly visible...not sure what they go for so make an offer...i know there are a few guys who like these so please let them know its...
  14. Rocc13

Price Check easton

Im holding a 30oz. STS6 Tri-Shell connexion (blue+gold) just wondering if this is worth anything..Thanks in advance
  15. Rocc13

Price Check Pst98

NIW PST98 28oz. still has price sticker on it for $599.Can you help me out with what it should go for?