Search results

1. T

For Trade DC psycho

for trade DC psycho 28oz NOW looking for a 26oz maxload or 27oz balanced MV1 or MV3
  2. T

GTG gacane is gtg...

great communication all the way, bat was just as described...great guy to deal with..dont hesitate
  3. T

For Trade 27 oz niw nr og psycho

open to all trade offers PM me
  4. T

For Trade niw nr og miken psycho 27oz

like the title says.....and im looking for a jmac plague
  5. T

For Sale/Trade niw NR 27 oz supermax og psycho

looking for DC psycho's mv1's for trades.....price would be 150.00 but i would entertain most anything, PM me.. thanks guys
  6. T

GTG ryno25 is gtg

ryno25 communicated very well, sent bat out next day...it was as advertised..very fair price..dont hesitate to deal with him..
  7. T

GTG dward

dward is gtg....shipped fast and very open to communication throughout the deal...dont hesitate to deal with him
  8. T

LTB help me miken freaks

im looking for a good deal on a new or used DC psycho and/or MV1 supermax...close to 27oz as possible thanks bro's feel free to PM me
  9. T

help me miken freaks

im looking for a good deal on a new or used DC psycho and/or mv1 supermax any and all help would be appreciated, feel free to PM me.. thanks bro's
  10. T

worth liberty advanced 13in. black

looking for one of these gloves... PM me with offers.....
  11. T

For Trade niw nr freak+ 27 oz

just curious to see what trades are out there PM me
  12. T

For Trade niw nr freak+ 27 oz

just curious to what trade options might be out there...utrip only PM me with offers
  13. T

GTG mosheetz finally came through

got the bat finally...i was patient, stuff happens.....
  14. T

GTG rentking is gtg

good communication and very fast shipping...great to deal with...don hesitate
  15. T

GTG joey_seiler is gtg

quick shipping and very good communication...nice trade..will do business again..
  16. T

freak plus pm (crack!!!!!)

less than 20 swings....and i was about to sale it :)
  17. T

For Sale jmac 28 oz bal

28 oz balanced jmac virus plague returnable with less than 50 cuts on it..basically NOW... C on end cap will sale for 120
  18. T

GTG rello24

good communication and timely pay...dont hesitate to deal with...
  19. T

GTG catch45 is gtg

great communication all the way...wouldnt hesitate to deal with!
  20. T

For Trade Asa recoil

ASA balanced recoil in great shape with about 200 cuts on it. 29oz. entertaining all utrip trades...serious offers pm me for pics...bat has a return but no paper work