Search results

1. leeman1982

GTG 49erhawk

49erhawk is GTG. Bought a bat from him and the deal went very smooth. Bat was shipped very fast and arrived as described. Would definitely deal with again.
  2. leeman1982

LTB 27oz Avarice

Looking to pick up a 27oz Avarice in decent condition. Let me know what you got...
  3. leeman1982

2013 USSSA North Texas E State Champs

4. leeman1982

GTG gsus03 is GTG

Bought NIW Z2K from him. Would def deal with again.
  5. leeman1982

GTG TEE1981 is GTG

Did a bat trade and bat arrived very quickly.
  6. leeman1982

GTG mfulcher is GTG

Traded bats with him. Shipping was fast. Would deal with again in the future.
  7. leeman1982

Looking for some input...

Hey guys my team is working on ordering some jerseys and have a couple of partial mocks in the works but they are missing something. I don't have a very good eye for design like some of you guys here do so suggestions or any ideas would be appreciated... Trying to work something out with...
  8. leeman1982

GTG smarkley3 in GTG

Bought some Vinci Bones batting gloves from smarkley3. Was a GTG deal and would not hesita6e to deal with him again in the future.
  9. leeman1982

Looking for a Pitcher in DFW...

I play for an E team in NTX and we are looking for a new pitcher for our team. We really only play USSSA for both leagues and tourneys. Play league on Wed at SBW in Euless and try to enter at least 2 tourneys a month. We do have room for a bump as long you are not a new bump per NTX rules.We are...
  10. leeman1982

Looking for a pitcher in DFW...

I play for an E team in NTX and we are looking for a new pitcher for our team. We really only play USSSA for both leagues and tourneys. Play league on Wed at SBW in Euless and try to enter at least 2 tourneys a month. We do have room for a bump as long you are not a new bump per NTX rules.We are...
  11. leeman1982

GTG WEHKAH is GTG

Bought some Spiderz batting gloves from him and I received them very quickly. Would deal with him again.
  12. leeman1982

Vinci Batting Gloves

Who do i need to talk to about getting some vinci batting gloves?
  13. leeman1982

Happy Birthday DaIrishman

Hope you have a good one bro!
  14. leeman1982

GTG Bartodell is GTG

Did the buy-in for a couple of the COMbatant trucker hats he designed. He came through with the goods like aways. Do not hesitate to deal with him in the future.
  15. leeman1982

GTG Runk is GTG

Sold him a bat. Paid fast and had good communication. Would deal with again.
  16. leeman1982

Any COMbatants interested in this?

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1000554 Just trying to move this here so i don't have to take it to the bay...
  17. leeman1982

GTG ibtim2316 is GTG

Sold ibtim2316 an AV. He paid immediately and had great communication through out. Would def deal with again.
  18. leeman1982

GTG jgr20fan is GTG

Sold jgr20fan an AV. He paid immediately and had great communication through out. Would def deal with again.
  19. leeman1982

For Sale 27oz BA OG AV

27oz ba Anti Virus. Has slight webbing with normal bag and ground scratches and minimal endcap wear. Can get more detailed pics if needed.. Looking for $210 shipped priority with insurance.
  20. leeman1982

For Sale 27oz OG Anti Virus's x3

Top two are 27oz ba and bottom one is a 27fl patent pending(sold). All have slight webbing with normal bag and ground scratches and minimal endcap wear. Can get more detailed pics if needed.. Looking for $210 each shipped priority with insurance.