Search results

1. WesMelt

Miken Freak 20th 27oz ASA

Looking for niw or in great shape Miken Freak 20th. Thanks
  2. WesMelt

looking to get sublimation on a vapor tee.

Looking to order about 45 shirts for my cook-off team. Already have the design just need pricing to put on a shirt. Thanks
  3. WesMelt

Looking for Shirts and Koosies.

Looking to get prices on possibly shirt and koosie combo. Already have the logo. Sublimation shirts and koosie. PM me with prices on different type of shirts. Thanks
  4. WesMelt

For Trade 2 ASA Bats for 3 High End USSSA.

Bump.....................
  5. WesMelt

What is the best 3 ASA bat you have ever swung?

OG Extended, Voltage, and SCN8
  6. WesMelt

League is going to U-trip, so I need bats to have the new stamp. thanks
  7. WesMelt

Easton Extended has about 400 hits on it and the Miken Recoil has about 150 hits on it. Looking to get three high end 2013 ussa sticks. Synergy is a 28 and the recoil is a a 27. Some of the sticks I am interested in are muzuno black, synergy 100w, z200 all in 28's. Extended is Warranty...
  8. WesMelt

Who to start?

But not sure how long he plays for, though. Groin injuries are always in question. He will start the game, I do know that. Just not sure if he will finish.
  9. WesMelt

Who to start?

Dez Bryant who has a groin problem or Kevin Ogletree? If Bryant is out Ogletree will have a bigger role. Just not sure, thanks.
  10. WesMelt

Who should be my flex in Week 1?

Starters: QB Cam Newton vs TB WR Roddy White vs KC WR Jordy Nelson vs SF RB LeSean McCoy vs Cle RB Willis McGahee vs Pit TE Tony Gonzales vs KC Flex ????? te/wr/rb Bench Percy Harvin vs JAc Mark Ingram vs Wash Peyton Hillis vs ATL Brandon Pettigrew vs Stl Sidney Rice vs Ari...
  11. WesMelt

How did I do?

Sweet, thanks!
  12. WesMelt

How did I do?

I had number 3 pick, no ppr. 10 teams Rd1. Ray Rice Rd.2 Roddy White Rd.3 Darren McFadden Rd.4 Fred Jackson Rd.5 Vincent Jackson Rd.6Jermichael Finley Rd.7 Tony Romo Rd.8 Roy Helu Rd.9 Mark Ingram Rd10 Justin Blackmon Rd11 Stephen Grostkowksi rd12 Sidney Rice rd13 Steelers Def rd14...
  13. WesMelt

Coozies

Can some one make some custom coozies and can I get them by the end of the month?
  14. WesMelt

For Sale Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3

I have a Betti SS7 and love it, gl with you sale......bump
  15. WesMelt

For Sale Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #3

I have a Betti SS7 and love it, gl with you sale......bump
  16. WesMelt

Looking for "Vapor Shirts"

Looking to get a price on these kind of shirts. Have someone doing the art work now. Just trying to figure out how much it would be per shirt. Looking to get around 20-30 shirts. And are these still only available in grey or white? Thanks
  17. WesMelt

LTS 03 Ford Escape- Houston area

Wait.....now that I think about it, nevermind. I'm good
  18. WesMelt

LTS 03 Ford Escape- Houston area

I'll give you 7 evil bp balls and a pack of Malboro Reds. LMK