Search results

1. Tobes42

For Sale 4 Pairs of Pans

Pants are all sold.
  2. Tobes42

For Sale Dale Earnhardt Leather Jacket XL - NASCAR FANS

PM sent to him, thanks for the heads up.
  3. Tobes42

For Sale 4 Pairs of Pans

Back up.....price drop!
  4. Tobes42

Updated price, someone needs to give this a good home!
  5. Tobes42

For Sale 4 Pairs of Pans

bump.......
  6. Tobes42

For Sale 4 Pairs of Pans

Dammit! Where's the spell check feature on the titles?! Yeezus!
  7. Tobes42

Snap button suade leather jacket that is in excellent shape. I've worn this twice and it's been in my closet for years. Someone else will appreciate this more than I can. It has the old "Winston Cup Series - 7-Time Champion" on it among sponsors. $60/shipped obo - PM's are best. Thanks -Tobes
  8. Tobes42

For Sale 4 Pairs of Pans

All pants are 36 waist and the lengths have never been altered. Please message me if you have questions, sometimes I don't see the comments and do not answer in a timely manner. PM is best. Thanks guys! -Tobes Will sell all pants together for $65/shipped OG Primal/Berserk Pants - $25/shipped...
  9. Tobes42

GTG migz2302

Sold an OG Z2000 to, paid quick, communication was quick and the transaction as easy. Very GTG
  10. Tobes42

GTG Doin' Work with these dudes......

migz2302 Sold an OG Z2000 to, paid quick, communication was quick and easy transaction. Very GTG
  11. Tobes42

For Sale OG Z2000 26EL QC#33xx

Bat is SOLD
  12. Tobes42

Thanks fellas, it is ridiculous and refuses to give up. PM's returned
  13. Tobes42

600-700 hits, little wobble, one tiny pebble that is hard to hear, no physical issues, it is returnable. $190/Shipped
  14. Tobes42

QC number on OG Z2k

I have a 26oz EL, QC#33xxxxx with about 700 hits and it's still going strong. Its truly a crap shoot with them. Mine refuses to give up and is hotter than bacon grease.
  15. Tobes42

Price Check NIW 26oz EL OG Z2k Good QC

Keeping it for a while. Besides clearing out my PM's, not one offer was less than $300. - ninerempire25, YOU GOT A HELL OF A DEAL! You should have asked for the keys to his house too.
  16. Tobes42

The line in the sand has been drawn. Thank you for the feed back fellas.
  17. Tobes42

I was thinking 300+ line as they are getting sparse. I haven't seen a NIW (26oz) good QC in a while. I know they are out there, but nobody is parting ways with them. They seem to fall in line with the z2k+ (NIW) now as they are harder and harder to find. IDK, thanks for the honest feedback
  18. Tobes42

Trying to get a feel for the market....I have the receipt which is good until March 2014. QC#22....USSSA (Non-ASA) Again, not selling or trading at the moment (and I know I couldn't here), just looking to see what they are going for? Haven't seen any recent posts with this criteria....hence my...
  19. Tobes42

NSA Elite Super

Hell of a run guys, congrats. I played SS for Nightmare.
  20. Tobes42

For Trade 26oz Bal utrip Z good QC#

post em please. Im interested