Search results

1. D

Another ASA bat??

Where's the Utrip love??? Lol
  2. D

Cl22 owners

I'm thinking of getting a Cl22 stadium but I'm a little worried about the seam/paint issue -- is this a limited issue? Or as frequent a problem as the cartel 2 cuz I'm not trying to go thru a similar scenario again ill just wait for something else to come along or try a Z
  3. D

Tough day for c2

Buddy's cartel 2 after BP at a tourney lol roughly 100 or so cuts -- tough day indeed hahaha
  4. D

For Sale/Trade 2 demarini 1 worth

i have: Vx2 Asa with new Utrip Stamp 27oz roughly 200 hits returnable no receipt gamma grip J3U Usssa with new Stamp 26oz roughly 600-700 hits i'd estimate - returnable with receipt dated 1/5/2013 OG grip Worth Mutant 454 with new Utrip Stamp 27oz under 50 hits minty not returnable OG...
  5. D

For Sale/Trade 2 demarini 1 worth

i have: Vx2 Asa with new Utrip Stamp 27oz roughly 200 hits returnable no receipt gamma grip J3U Usssa with new Stamp 26oz roughly 600-700 hits i'd estimate - returnable with receipt dated 1/5/2013 OG grip Worth Mutant 454 with new Utrip Stamp 27oz under 50 hits minty not returnable OG...
  6. D

New Booger update

I didn't swing it personally but my team was passing it along like a team ***** and classic plus (52/275) was jumping off this bat -- it also performs well vs classic M -- have seen enough to say its the goods
  7. D

L1 vs classic plus

Take it for what it's worth but I just used my L1 for 6 games hitting the 52/275 and it was on fire -- I've had a couple cracks at classic m and it did well but boy was it coming off nice vs the classic plus
  8. D

Just got off the phone with CS (C2)

The guy rep told me they will not take a bat back for cosmetic issues and if an ump tosses it that's between me and the ump or league cuz it has the stamp and is legal -- best cs?????? Laughable -- thinking about trading or selling mine now:mad::mad::mad:
  9. D

Swing number 1 with 2nd batch C2

that was swing number 1 -- running your hands down the barrel you can feel that the lettering is raised up off the barrel and it was obvious this was going to be the result. why would demarini do this? it feels like i could thumbnail the cartel 2 lettering right off the barrel -- i will be using...
  10. D

Any Umps always seem to rule differently on this

Situation is 1 out runner on 2nd and 3rd Ball goes to the outfield in the air and outfielder makes a hell of a catch the guy on 3rd tags and goes home but the runner on second runs thinking the OF cant make the catch and the OF throws to second for an easy double play -- does the run...
  11. D

Swing away or return?

Hope this pic went thru lol
  12. D

Price Check WSE NR NIW 26oz

135$ good?
  13. D

L1 bat grips

Are these for sale? And if so can someone tell me where I can get more?
  14. D

Price Check OG stadium 26oz

500-700 hits no receipt but returnable used to be a girls bat so maybe 200 hits that way and maybe 500 max from Guys still in real good shape don't think it's webbing no cracks dents end cap etc
  15. D

2013 line

Are there more 2013 u-trip bats on the way? I'm just finding it hard to believe there's only 2 choices for next year. I'm hearing mixed things on the j3 and I loved my juice so I'm looking for a flex bat and right now that's the only option. The other bat companies have 2-3x as many options...I...