Cl22 owners

drdark

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm thinking of getting a Cl22 stadium but I'm a little worried about the seam/paint issue -- is this a limited issue? Or as frequent a problem as the cartel 2 cuz I'm not trying to go thru a similar scenario again ill just wait for something else to come along or try a Z

drdark

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounding more on the limited side or at least less apparent than the C2 issues this is good

mike leonard

Addicted to Softballfans
My Z cracked in < 50 swings. Then had to deal with the worst CS on the face of the earth. Moral of story, if you get a Z better hope it doesn't crack.

dothedew23

Addicted to Softballfans
After my friends first one cracked in 80 swings he sent it back and got another returnable one and it feels completely different. Over 100 swings now and no issues

JPG

Lefty
does anyone feel like there sticks lost a little after the paint pops open?

Does the new ones feel different in a good way?

BigDann17

Addicted to Softballfans
I put some more swings on mine tonight. Hit some evil bp rockets, 44/400s and 47/500s. Bat feels so smooth through the zone. Balls are blasting off and zero issues so far. I have been trying to have the issues show their face with mine because I need one for this wknd, but she's been holding up just fine.

drdark

Addicted to Softballfans
Pulled the trigger on one today from sbf mainly based on this feedback, thanks all - plus coach came thru with a solid deal so like the blind man says "we'll see"

leftcenter01

on the down slope
does anyone feel like there sticks lost a little after the paint pops open?

Does the new ones feel different in a good way?

Yes, I put mine down for my j3u and it wasnt even in the same ball park at that point. My first 50 hits were like :eek: but once the paint popped all down hill. I put it in the mail to be replaced today, hoping to get a returnable stick back but was told it is on a case by case evaluation. My reciept is from april 25 so Im hoping they hook me up.