Search results

1. jmac17

GTG TSCS000 is GTG

Sold my Demarini White Steel (Maroon Edition) to TSC000. He paid via Pay Pal quickly and has been communicating with me thus far. So long as everything stays the same, I feel same posting g2g for him. I'd recommend deals with him. Thanks.
  2. jmac17

For Sale 2010 Maroon Edition White Steel

Hey Everyone, Long time no see... used to be around these parts a lot more. I had a few great transactions, but see only 1 g2g feedback. Have no fear, I will communicate with you however I need to get you this bat. I will get pics up when I get home from work, but wanted to give you the...
  3. jmac17

GTG xZACKx

Great communication and easy to work with. Quick payment. Don't hesitate to deal with him in the future.
  4. jmac17

GTG squirrelnuts16 -excellent

This guy is legit. Super fast payment, excellent communication. Great guy to deal with, thanks. JM
  5. jmac17

Possible trade?

I am just seeing what would be a good trade (2 for 1) if I was looking to trade my Miken NRG FP (ASA) and Easton SCN12 Imx Plus (USSSA) bats for one really good ASA stick? I tried to sell the SCN12 a few weeks back and had no luck. There was some worry over a paint chip... I can update...
  6. jmac17

Few items (cleats, glove, jordans)

Hey Guys, Trying to sale of few items to get some extra cash going into the holidays and maybe get some bills out of my way. #1. Nike 2009 molded or metal cleats, interchangeable Nike Swoosh, minty only used 2-3 times max. Still has the new shoe smell. I have the tools to replace the...
  7. jmac17

LTB/TF: ASA Juggy 2nd batch 26oz

Lookin' for a 26 oz ASA Juggy... again... only 26oz. I already own a 27oz Juggy and it is molesting softballs. I need a 26oz that has no issues. If you have one, and LTT or LTS please PM me. Could have a buyer. Otherwise, I'll keep my eye on the Juggy that keeps getting marked down at the...
  8. jmac17

LTT 1st: Easton SCN12

Looking to trade my Easton SCN12, roughly 100 hits maybe more. I will have pics up later. I just dont play enough Utrip and the bat doesnt get swung b/c everyone I play with... plays ASA and dont even swing it in BP b/c it would be illegal bat for us. I would say it has 100 hits on it, lovin'...
  9. jmac17

LTT 1st: Easton SCN12

Looking to trade my Easton SCN12, roughly 100 hits maybe more. I will have pics up later. I just dont play enough Utrip and the bat doesnt get swung b/c everyone I play with... plays ASA and dont even swing it in BP b/c it would be illegal bat for us. I would say it has 100 hits on it, lovin'...
  10. jmac17

Pantola56

Came to agreement on a deal. Communication was somewhat lacking on his end, he would answer text's but never the phone number. I did receive the bat as described that was involved in the trade. I still have not received the "receipt" that was promised in the deal for the bat. He sounded...
  11. jmac17

Opinions re: transaction

Hey Guys... I recently had a bunch of items up in the garage sale... one being a television that I clearly explained had a defect with it, not sure if anyone remembers. I explained I didnt know if it would be an easy or hard fix, and that the volume worked, input channels worked, and it was...
  12. jmac17

LTB and Pay Pal Ready (Guru/X Rock)

Trying again... if anyone here can spare a few game balls, I am pay pal ready. I am looking for optic yellow, GURU 44/375, preferably optic yellow. White will be fine though. I find Optic Yellow is much easier to see , personal choice. If you do not have GURU's , I will take X-Rock... again...
  13. jmac17

Harold8713 is 100% G2G

Good communication from this board bro. He paid very quickly with an E-Check from Pay Pal and went through. He is going to be one of the safest people to deal with anywhere... good guy.
  14. jmac17

another ccantrell25 is 100% g2g

Another deal with Cantrell , sold him my PSP , games, & other items.... paid super fast. 100% g2g.
  15. jmac17

ccantrell25 g2g

Traded Cantrell some electronics equipment and cash to his pay pal for a bat... have not received it yet but I trust him, he has already provided me with a tracking # where he shipped... unless I get an empty box he is 100% g2g, lol. Good guy here I believe. Thanks. JM
  16. jmac17

mjsoftball2002 is 100% g2g

Bought a Demarini Juggernaut from him. Definitely as described and in excellent condition. Could not have bought a better used bat for the price. You all missed out on a excellent bat! Do not hesitate to deal with this guy. G2G.
  17. jmac17

2009-10 Nike Molded/Metal Cleats

I also posted this in the other Garage Sale Forum, thought it might get some more views here. I have a pair of Nike Cleats that I bought less than a month ago and wore them approximately 3 times (2 games, 1 BP). I love these cleats but really need the money more and have a pair of Turfs I like...
  18. jmac17

Garage Sale: Part Deux (cleats included)

Hey Guys... the last sale I had ended up being a success... thanks to all that purchased. I have some items going back up due to either deals falling through or inability to contact the person. I have contacted one gentlemen by phone and pm and neither got returned and the other I tried to PM...
  19. jmac17

makattak is G2G!!

Makattak is definitely g2g. Excellent to deal with, quick payment. g2g for sure
  20. jmac17

Price Check pls... Wii plus accessories

Price Check on Wii: Nintendo Wii with 2 remotes, 2 nunchauks (sp?) 5 games: Guitar Hero w/ Guitar, Super Mario Galaxy, Tiger Woods 08, Super Monkey Ball Blast, Wii Sports Doing a check to see what the rate is on this package? possibly selling