Search results

1. 0

LTTF looking for 27FL combat plague XR-0 frame

looking for a 27 oz FL combat plague. under the grip is a frame number, MUST BE XR-0. will buy or trade for one. thanx
  2. 0

LTTF iphone 3GS or 4 for ATT before i go kill someone!!

need this for my little girl, she is 13, sad part is i actually bought her a BRAND NEW one from ATT yesterday and she went to a movie, while texting me that she was ready to be picked up, some older douchebag ran by her, swiped it out of her hand, ran out the door and kept running, of course she...
  3. 0

GTG A-jpotter is GTG!

did a deal with A-jpotter and when smooth like BUTTAH, hope he trades me more of his DS collection soon!! THANX A-jpotter !!!
  4. 0

For Trade 3 bats to trade for combats

got 3 bats, 26.5 oz worth titan reload (30 cuts) 27 oz easton synergy RI (5 cuts), and a 27 oz scn12bh 27 oz (several hundred cuts), i am looking for 2 combats, only 2 i am looking for are a 27 oz (maybe 26 oz) DS plague, or a 27 oz combatant. the helmer and titan are returnable, i do have the...
  5. 0

GTG dwells3529 is GTG!

did a deal with dwells3529 went smooth like butta! shipped as promised, well packaged (NOT n a tube :) ). hope to deal with him again for sure!! THANX
  6. 0

For Trade NIW returnable easton scn16bh for trade for combat

looking to move this stick for a combat, its 27 oz brett helmer trizone, NIW with returns, looking for something in 27 oz FL. thanx
  7. 0

For Trade easton snc16bh 27 oz NIW returnable for trade

won this bat in a raffle and im not an easton fan so im looking to move it. it is a 27 oz scn16bh, returnable. as far as reciept goes, this bat was donated by brett himself so i was told if i ever broke it to call the man who runs the superdraft charyity event and he would get it taken care of...
  8. 0

LTB i need another iphone

my 3gs just broke and need another, prefer a 3GS or 4, please let me know price, all id have to trade as far as bats go is a combat DS 27oz and of course cash added to make it happen. let me know what ya got and how much ya want. looking for this ASAP!!
  9. 0

LTB looking for 2 LS Z1000's 27oz EL

need 2 of these, new or used, gimme ur best price
  10. 0

For Sale easton OG CNT+ 28 oz for sale only

looking for 220 shipped, i dont use paypal so it will have to be a money order. if you have positive feedback of 10+ i will ship same day you send MO. bat was used by woman, has maybe 100 cuts by men, no idea how many by the ladies, but its not even broke in, also has 2 returns left. please IM...
  11. 0

For Sale 27 oz DS plague

used, maybe 50 cuts tops, selling for 170 shipped. i do NOT use paypal, so it will have to go usps money order, if you have positive feedback of at least 10 and recent activity i will ship same time as u send ur money order.
  12. 0

For Trade 28 OZ OG CNT+ trade

looking fvor a 2 for one here, but not what you think, i need 1 of the bats to be a 26 or 27 reissue synergy scx2, the other either a synergy 2nd batch or synergy 2, would prefer it to be 27 or 28, used is fine.
  13. 0

For Trade 28 OZ OG CNT+ trade for BASS only

looking to trade for a BASS pinky ONLY in 26 or 27. bat was used by a coed team out here and the guys have to use a little league bat so we are talking woman only here, and women that cant hit either, feel bad but i practicly stole it from em. let me know what ya got, i can add to make the deal...
  14. 0

For Trade 27 oz combat DS plague for NICE ipod

looking for a 32G or higher, must be MINT might consider a 16 gig touch if it is in minty shape. bat has maybe 30 game cuts on it and thats being generous lmk
  15. 0

trading some great sticks for minty iphone 3gs

looking for a clean iphone 3gs. i have a 28 oz OG synergy CNT+, 27 oz combat dan smith plague, and a 27 oz combat derby boys to move, looking to possibley move 2 of the 3 for an iphone MINTY 3GS, no beat up phones. its gonna b my backup so i need a solid one. lemme know what ya got, ill post...
  16. 0

For Trade trading a 27 oz DS and/or DB

looking to move either 1 or both of these. looking for reissue scx2 eastons, must be 27 oz. DB has about 20 hits, the DS has about 15, both are 27 oz
  17. 0

looking for 27 oz BASS bat

looking really for a 27 oz pink one, might consider the black one though, needs to be 27, maybe 28 if the deal is right. i have plenty to trade for one, would even consider a 2 for 1, lemmw know what ya got, and what ya want for it. thanx
  18. 0

For Trade 27 oz NR FL gear supremcy

has a couple hundred hits id assume, got it in trade and just dont like the feel, bat is solid, has webbing, some endcap wear but a solid bat. it is NR, looking to trade for another bat, BP balls, glove, whatever, just seeing whats out there since i wont swing it over my DS's and i have 4 of em...
  19. 0

For Trade trading 27 oz utrip albin incinerator for roddy

looking to trade this beauty of a stick, has about 10 hits on it from what i can tell, not a single scratch, it is a 27 oz, utrip version albin incinerator, i dont have the time to break it in and i need a glove so i figured id try this route. lemme know. hit me up on PM, please send pics, i can...
  20. 0

For Trade 27 oz. DS plague for trade

bat has 5 hits on it, regripped, (but i do still have the stock grip), bat is returnable, the only bat im interested in is an mv3 27 oz maxload