Search results

1. Jhall24

Anyone here from the strafford/Springfield MO area

Playing in a coed tournament in strafford MO this weekend. Just thought I may meet some new people.
  2. Jhall24

Is flacco top 10

Watching sportscenter and they're debating if flacco is a top 10 qb I the league if everyone were redrafted today. I'm taking him 6th. Hasselback thinks he's not top 10. Your thoughts
  3. Jhall24

Ray ray

Got that deer spray.
  4. Jhall24

Kapernick

Dude is trademarking his td celebration. Maybe getting a little ahead of himself.
  5. Jhall24

Rg3

Does him getting selected to the pro bowl make him the OROY??? Only rookie a to be selected.
  6. Jhall24

You have $1000 to put on the Super Bowl winner

Who are you putting it on right now???
  7. Jhall24

Victor cruz

Just heard on espn that Cruz is hand delivering his gloves and cleats the family of a victim in newtown. Said the kid wore his jersey every Sunday and they will bury his with the gloves and cleats. Very classy move. Much respect for him now.
  8. Jhall24

Who was it that said....

AP would be shut down today and not go for over 80 yards??
  9. Jhall24

Butler is good.

Pretty impressed by butler after watching this Indiana game. Jones and Clarke are legit.
  10. Jhall24

Greatest laker of all time???

Who is it. Kobe? Magic? Or Jerry west?? Kareem doesn't count because be did a lot of his work in a bucks uniform.
  11. Jhall24

Oregon getting hosed

Can someone please explain to me how oregon blows people Out of the water every weekend and they drop in the polls?
  12. Jhall24

Anyone want to keep hating on manning???

Dude is just killing it this year. On pace to have best season of his career, making no name young receivers look like seasoned vets.
  13. Jhall24

LTB 2011 Titan reload 26.5

Shoot me a price.
  14. Jhall24

Stay classy Atlanta.

What a bunch of classless ****s. Sure chipper really appreciates that on his going away party. Hoosiers.
  15. Jhall24

To add to primos state congratulations

Big props go out to Arkansas university for making history. Being ranked in the top 10 on Saturday and out of the top 25 on Sunday. High five!!!
  16. Jhall24

Bryce Harper being called up tomorrow.

Flop, superstar, or average???
  17. Jhall24

Tournament games today

Who you taking???
  18. Jhall24

What decade??

If it were possible to see a game between an all decade team what decades would you like to see play and what decade is the best decade in the history of the nba?
  19. Jhall24

Best in the nba

If it's possible to choose. Who is the best player in the league? Lebron, wade, Kobe, or Durant???
  20. Jhall24

Where does he rank???

Primo and I have had a discussion on a different board about all time college basketball teams. Tyler Hansbrough made mine and he disagreed. So where does he rank to you and why?