Search results

1. DKirk

For Sale 2 HOH RHT

I have two HOHs PRO314-2BC 11.5 and PRO315-2GBB 11.75 both are new. The brown/black is the 11.75 and it’s NWT. Blonde/Black is 11.5 and NWOT. Looking for $185 TYD each.
  2. DKirk

Trade help

10 team PPR and I have no TE QB Cam Newton Russell Wilson RB Lesean McCoy Trent Richardson Reggie Bush Joique Bell WR Randall Cobb Pierre Garçon Mike Wallace Vincent Brown Michael Floyd Jerome Simpson TE Kellen Winslow and Fred Davis Been offered Gronk and Ridley or Jordan Cameron or...
  3. DKirk

For Sale/Trade Red Mizuno pro roller

Looking to get rid of my roller, i've used it for about 5 tournaments and its in excellent shape. Only real wear is on the wheels and there is about a 1.5" cut on the side pocket from my friend cutting the box open carelessly that i fixed with a fabric repair kit. Looking for $75obo paypal gift...
  4. DKirk

For Sale Under Armour Jackets Men's and Women's

I have a few under armour jackets for sale all are NWT, prices are PP gift shipped USPS priority. PM me with any questions Thanks. First are Under Armour Cascade Jackets Large Black and Navy $45 each. They are water resistant and fleece lined. http://m.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/pid1220667...
  5. DKirk

For Sale/Trade L Shorts and shoes sz 13

Looking to sell or trade a few pairs of shorts and shoes. Shorts are all size large and all except the grey/red stripe Nike and charcoal/white stripe Nike and red/white mesh adidas are BBall length.Prices pp gift shipped Reebok Zig NWT navy/red/whiteSOLDNike Red/navy few fabric pulls on but...
  6. DKirk

For Sale/Trade Rocky steel toe work boots 12D

Looking to sell a nice pair of Rocky work boots, I wore them a few times but not enough to break them in. I have applied 1 coat of neatsfoot oil. I think I paid $135 looking for $85 gift shipped. Will consider trades interested in the newest iPod nano, reebok zigs size 13, elite batpack, kindle...
  7. DKirk

For Sale 2011 27oz Z-1000 EL

Looking to sell my Z it has around 300 cuts on it. Has flaking on the z-1000 lettering been like that since the first bp I took with it. Looking for $140 shipped usps priority insured with dc# PayPal gift or add fees. Not interested in any trades. Can take nor pics just lmk these are what I...
  8. DKirk

For Sale Costa Del Mar Frigate

I have some Costas that are smaller than I like looking to sell for $60 Paypal gift shipped. They are in overall good shape except for the ear pieces peeling and some light scratches on the lenses. They are the CR-39 lens. Silver with grey lens.
  9. DKirk

For Sale Closet clean out

Selling a few things all Prices PayPal gift Shipped USPS Priority. Boombah Hoodie Large Navy lettering $20 Nike Waterproof windbreaker XL $22 Eli Manning Jerseys Size 48 White $25 and Red $20 Giants XLII Superbowl Hat OSFA $12 Peyton Manning 2006 Probowl Jersey size 50 $20 Vince Young...
  10. DKirk

For Sale Under Armour Jackets Men's L & Women's M

I have a few under armour jackets for sale all are NWT, prices are PP gift shipped USPS priority. PM me with any questions Thanks. First are Under Armour Cascade Jackets Large Black and Navy $45 each...
  11. DKirk

For Sale Cleaning out the closet-Pants,Turfs,****ies

All prices PP Gift shipped USPS Priority all OBO and willing to deal on multiple items Thanks Worth- Navy/ Red Pins 36x36 fit like 38 New $15 TYJA- Grey Red Pin 36x31 grass stains on hip and thigh $20 SOLD Boombah- Grey/ Boack/Red/White stripe 36x32little bit of rash on knees $20SOLD...
  12. DKirk

Which WRs to start?

We run 3 WR with a flex so I use 4 WR. 1 PPR can't decide who to start. Calvin Johnson Started Andre Johnson vs Jax V.Jax vs Denver AJ Green vs Clevland Antonio Brown vs KC also have Manningham and S.Moss on bench I was thinking the first 4 but with A.Johnson coming back from the...
  13. DKirk

Wr ?

My WR are A.Johnson,Colston,Holmes, and Manningham should I drop Manningham and pick up Brandon Lloyd?
  14. DKirk

Gresham or Davis

Which one for this week and rest of season standard scoring.
  15. DKirk

For Sale Aeropastle shorts 36"

2 pairs of Aeropastle cargo shorts size 36 both in great condition no tears rarely worn. $12 each PP gift shipped, will package with items in thread for better deal. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1056559
  16. DKirk

GTG Osufan2k

Sold this bro a scx14 and he paid right away, good guy to deal with.
  17. DKirk

For Sale/Trade Rawlings Pro Preferred 12.5 H-Web PROS25HC

I am looking to sell or trade my PP as i'm not playing enough IF to justify keeping it. It's the PROS25HC 12.5 H-Web in good shape. Looking for $138 PP shipped or may consider trades for another Rawlings or Vinci 12.75-13". Also may consider bats and can add cash if needed. Last pic is the spot...
  18. DKirk

GTG NYYanks120 is g2g

Sold this bro a scn6 and he paid quick. Had a delay with the post office and bat didn't come when it was suppose to but he maintained great communication and let me know right when I came in. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. I don't recommend shipping standard mail, priority only for...
  19. DKirk

LTB Easton st2-z 27oz

Looking for a st2-z in 27 only. Have paypal ready Have scn4 28oz also as trade bait
  20. DKirk

For Sale Glovesmith & Worth Toxic

First is a 12 3/4 Glovesmith Custom Elite tan/tobacco #24 on thumb. Glove is very stiff and nowhere near broken in. It is very well made and built to last. $105 pp shipped Second is a 13 Worth Toxic in great shape, game ready or very close to it. $60 SOLD