Search results

1. A

For Sale/Trade Old School: 27oz NRG 500 balanced

Got this from a guy on here with about 500 hits on it and I've maybe hit it 5 or 10 times in games, that's it. I don't think it’s even broken in; it just sits in my closet. No cracks, just typical scratches, etc. ASA stamp is in great shape and clearly visible. Looking for $70 gifted, obo. Would...
  2. A

For Sale/Trade 26oz SP14B4

It's a 26 oz. Easton B4.0. Minimal swings < 100 with no webbing, rattle, or endcap wear. Only 52's were hit with this bat. Only one barcode, so technically a WR, according to the board bro I bought from. Looking for new stamp ASA trades or $80 gifted, obo.
  3. A

For Sale 2014 26oz Juggy and 26oz Mercy

***SOLD for Asking*** Unknown swings on the Juggy but I've put maybe 100 swings on it, returnable but no receipt. There is a 2" paint crack that was on the bat when I got it and it has never changed (above m in the close up pic), no webbing, rattles, or end cap separation, weighs 25.7 with stock...
  4. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz NRG 500 Balanced

Bump up, would put some money in with it towards a new ASA stamp bat.
  5. A

For Sale/Trade 26oz Swagger, New Utrip and old ASA stamps

Scale weight is 26.3 oz.
  6. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz NRG 500 Balanced

Got this from a guy on here with about 500 hits on it and I've maybe hit it 4 or 5 times in games, that's it. I don't think it’s even broken in, it just sits in my closet. No cracks, just typical scratches, etc. ASA stamp is in great shape and clearly visible. Looking for $85 obo. Would be...
  7. A

For Sale/Trade 26oz Swagger, New Utrip and old ASA stamps

Got this bat brand new from a board member, have maybe put 200 hits on it, with most being with the new ASA 52 300 balls. Returnable but no receipt. Good shape, just typical scratches from crappy fields. No cracks, end cap is tight . One guy on my team still uses it exclusively, but, but doesn't...
  8. A

Price Check 27 oz NRG 500 balanced

Have an NRG 500 with no more than 500 hits on it, still not broken in. ASA stamp is still in great shape. What's a reasonable price on this?
  9. A

Price Check Swagger (white) with new Utrip stamp

I have a 26oz not broken in with a couple hundred hits max. What are these going for? It just doesn't get any use compared to my Juggy or Mercy. Might keep it for bp if price is too low.
  10. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz NRG 500

Messaged you SkimMilk, check your inbox.
  11. A

For Sale/Trade 27oz NRG 500

Got this from a buy on here with about 500 hits on it and I've maybe hit is 4 or 5 times in games, that's it. I don't think its even broken in and won't be with the new powder puff balls our league plays with. No cracks, just typical scratches, etc. End cap is tight and solid. Looking for $90...
  12. A

For Sale/Trade 26oz new USSSA stamp Swagger

Got this bat brand new from a board member, have maybe put 200 hits on it, with most being with the new ASA 52 300 balls. I was transitioning from USSSA to ASA and have ASA only bats now, so this doesn't get any swings. Good shape, no cracks, end cap is tight and good. I actually like the bat...
  13. A

For Sale F/S 14' Mercy 26oz

Is it mine yet?
  14. A

For Trade 28oz J3U and 26oz Miken Triad FTF for ASA

Bump it up. Offer up some ASA trades for the Triad, old or new stamp. Would also sell for $135.
  15. A

Bump it up. Offer up some ASA trades for the Triad, old or new stamp. Would also sell for $135.
  16. A

Moved down to Austin and the leagues I'm jumping on for play ASA. I'm looking for newer ASA stamps or dual stamps. Would do a 2 for 1 for the right bat, but would prefer to do 1 for 1 and can add cash if I need. Prefer Demarini or Easton in 26oz or 27oz, but will look at anything. The J3U has...
  17. A

Moved down to Austin and the leagues I'm jumping on for play ASA. I'm looking for newer ASA stamps or dual stamps. Would do a 2 for 1 for the right bat, but would prefer to do 1 for 1 and can add cash if I need. Prefer Demarini or Easton in 26oz or 27oz, but will look at anything. The J3U has...
  18. A

LTB P90x3

Looking to pick up a copy of P90X3, anyone able to help me out? Thanks.