Search results

1. sportwarrior

A bazillion types of Fire Flex?

I'm not sure I've seen a general discussion/explanation of this. There are, by my estimation, 3,719 different types of Fire Flex bats. The only real listed differences seem to be barrel length and weight distribution, but that doesn't explain to me the wildly different price points and...
  2. sportwarrior

Price Check 2017 Miken Freak 30 (28oz)

Looking to get a price check on a 28oz F30 Highlighter with ~200 hits (mostly in-game). No cracks or rattles or end cap separation but lots of love/field rash. Receipt available w/o barcode. Plenty of pop but just hasn't been working with my swing lately.
  3. sportwarrior

Lost Bat from Retailer

I originally posted this in the Do's and Don'ts sticky above but thought I'd have a better chance at a response out in the open... A buddy of mine recently purchased a bat from a reputable online retailer. He chose not to purchase the insurance, in part because he was expecting said reputable...
  4. sportwarrior

LTB 30oz 16/17 Flipper USA

Wanna put feelers out on 30oz Flippers, either NIW or lightly used. My 16 needs an heir pretty soon.
  5. sportwarrior

AM USA Structrual Crack?

Alright fellas, I thought I'd crowd source this one. I've never actually cracked a bat, so I'm not sure what to do about this guy. It's got about a 6in vertical crack, half of which is pretty exposed. It looks like it *may* just be a surface layer crack, but without any experience with these...
  6. sportwarrior

ASA bats with USSSA balls?

Alright guys, I'm sort of a novice when it comes to differentiating different softball types and what not, so I really am not sure what the definitive answer is to this question. I'm in a USSSA league that is open to all bats, ASA or USSSA. I'm about to punch the order button on an Aftermath...
  7. sportwarrior

Custom full button jersey options?

Hey all. My team is interested in new jerseys, and I think we're going the full button baseball style route. Problem is, it seems every custom jersey place out there tailors toward the full dye tshirt type jersey. Boombah has an option for full button, but the customization options are rather...
  8. sportwarrior

San Diego Summer Men's League?

So my team normally plays Tuesday nights in Mira Mesa and just finished a less-than-satisfying season... Pretty much everyone is ready for a fresh start sooner rather than later. Unfortunately, our league cycle is Spring/Fall and leaves a massive black hole during the summer months...
  9. sportwarrior

LTB 30oz DeMarini The One .12

So I'm in the market for a 30oz .12. I've got a line on a NIW for between 180-200, but I wanted to see if someone could do better used around here.
  10. sportwarrior

Need Help 8/31 PayPal, no communication since

EDIT: Contact made, Bat is on the way. So I know there's another very similar recent thread here, but I thought it'd be important to go on record. I agreed to purchase a Combat SB98 last Wednesday (8/31) from a poster here. I sent him PayPal as goods that evening. I asked him to confirm payment...
  11. sportwarrior

LTB Salvo 28oz for $125-150

Looking to pick up a lightly used 28oz Salvo as a team bat. Would also appreciate any pms with links to cheaper NIW salvos online. $150 is pretty much the ceiling on my budget. LMK thanks!