Search results

1. C

GTG gunghoeagle

Great communication and the trade went smooth, Chad is definitely GTG!
  2. C

For Trade Asa 454

For trade a 27oz. Toxic 454 NIW. It is returnable but I have no receipt. I'm looking for ASA 26 or 27in return. Thanks for the looks.
  3. C

For Trade 27oz 454

For trade a 27oz. Toxic 454 NIW. It is returnable but I have no receipt. I'm looking for ASA eastons, I would like returnable in return in 26 or 27oz. Thanks for the looks.
  4. C

For Trade AVR for RB 500

Looking to trade a NIW AVR 27fl no return, trying to get the ASA RB 500 the blue and white one. Thanks for the looks.:p
  5. C

GTG creative10

Don't hesisitate to work with Colby, he is gtg !!!!
  6. C

For Trade 27fl AVR niw

I have a 27fl AVR niw no return I'd like to trade. Looking for ASA only in return, thanks for the looks.
  7. C

Tournament, West Bend,WI Mem. Day Wknd

Amann's/Dunn's/WBAA Tournament May 27-29, Monday 30th will only be used for rain day ASA rules $175.00 entry fee Homeruns: 3-1up, cannot go up in bottom of the 7th Umps will be supplied We will take 32 teams, payouts will be adjusted by the number of teams There is also 0-2 single...
  8. C

Miken prototype

I have a Miken prototype bat that has no markings on it. I'm trying to gather some info on it. There are no marks on it at all. It has a hole in the knob that's 3/8". The end cap is rubber, it has a real small hole in it as well. This thing is at least 10 years old. I"ll get pics up as soon as I...
  9. C

GTG roaddrew

Trade went off without any issues. Don't hesitate to work with Drew!
  10. C

GTG EvilE

Great guy to work with. Do not hesitate to pull the trigger with him. I hope to work with him again
  11. C

Rp

looking for the COMbat rep in Milwaukee, WI/ SE WI. Does anybody have this info for me, Thanks
  12. C

For Trade A couple OG for trade

28 made in the USA mayhem 27 green catty Both have 5-600 hits, no rattles, a little cap seperation. Looking for asa in trade only, FL AV, Recoil max 27oz. Will look @ all asa offers. I can mail pics If someone wants to post for me, thanks.
  13. C

For Trade Ressy Titan

26oz Ressy titan-the all blue one, 08 I beleive. 300 swings, small rattle looks great. Will text pics if interested. Looking for ASA in 27oz.
  14. C

GTG oldude GTG!

Luis is great to work with. Don't hesitate to pull the trigger with him, everything was as he told me.
  15. C

For Trade A few asa for trade

Have a 27oz white toxic 500 cuts, 27oz frenzy asa 300 cuts, 27oz asa catty 600 cuts. Looking for NRG's, Recoils, AV's, will text pics if anyone is interested.
  16. C

GTG TheGriffin is gtg

Just got the my asa catty! Looks as advertised, would deal with this bro any time!!!
  17. C

For Trade Tator

Looking to trade my 27oz ASA tator. Bat has 30 swings on it. The grip is removed. Will listen to any, if there are any. I'll send pics via text upon request. Bat has never seen a field, all swings were indoors. It's the white 1
  18. C

GTG Gtg

pantola56 is way GTG. He shipped first, and I got the bat today. Would not hesitate working with him again. Thanks again Steve!
  19. C

wrath f/t

28oz ASA wrath extended NIW,no paperwork and it is returnable
  20. C

oldschool32

Just completed a deal. Everything was flawless, oldschool32 is very much GTG!