Search results

1. bdub69

My CL22 & J3A

Both failed compression testing....:biglaugh: CL22 has 200 swings. J3A has less than 150. :sigh: Mostly with 52/300 and a few 44/375s.
  2. bdub69

Something You Already Know

DeMarini CS is top-notch! I sent my cracked J2U in last Thursday and got my WR J3U today! :D That is all...
  3. bdub69

Price Check Cf3 34/25

Gents- Need a price check on this beauty. :D SOLD It is returnable but no receipt. I am the OG owner. Has about 100 cuts. Has typical CF3 webbing, but no rattle at all. She comes in at 25.35oz w/one layer of tape. PM me if you're interested. Thanks, B
  4. bdub69

Price Check Two video celebs (bats)

Gents- Need a price check on two actual bats that appeared in my review vids. Both are returnable, but no receipts. The only reason I'm selling off my stash is because I want some new shoes for my ride.. :D 26oz One.12 w/ approx. 200+ hits. No webbing/rattle SOLD 26oz CF4 ST w/ approx...
  5. bdub69

DeMarini Stadium S.ONE Review/Vid

Gents- Here is my vid review of the new Stadium as well as the OG. I also added the VX2 as well. I use a tee for reviews because It makes more sense (to me) since every swing will be at a "strike" per-say. I got 40 cuts on each bat, on each area of the field. I put the best cuts on the vid...
  6. bdub69

GTG TCal49 is VGTG

Good deal done RIGHT! Thanks again!!!!!!!:D
  7. bdub69

In desperate need of.....

Another 33/25 J2U. I now have about 400 solid cuts on my current J2U and I don't think she's going to last. :( It's webbed up and just plain..... U know! :D So please, help a bro find another 33/25.. PLEASE!!!!!
  8. bdub69

The 33/25 J2U

Is a Phenix on steriods! Holy Lord! :eek: That is all!!
  9. bdub69

GTG GTG Jazzyc91

Is VGTG! Shipped on Monday, got the bat Thursday. Thanks, Jazz!:D
  10. bdub69

LC5 Review

It's a little late but here it is. The Legend is no doubt a nasty stick. However, I like the feel of the MLC a bit more. Don't get me wrong; if I played U-trip I would swing it no doubt. But here in Japan it's only ASA. I've played ONE u-trip game in my life/career and that was last month, on...
  11. bdub69

Moving to NJ next month

Gents- I'll be moving to the Pemberton, NJ (McGuire AFB) area and am looking for some competitive D-C-B teams. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
  12. bdub69

Got my LC5 today

Whoa! This thing feels like a tank! Will be hitting this thing out of the wrapper and a vid. :D
  13. bdub69

For your guys that swing 30s

Gentlemen- I'm looking for a 30oz, well balanced stick.:eek: I usually swing NOTHING but 26oz or less (FP bats, no shaved ****). :D I want to start swinging heavy just to see if it really makes that much of a difference. I started swinging my 28oz in BP (at 80%) and noticed I'm still hitting...
  14. bdub69

How much cash to add?

COMbatants- I have a less than 50 hit, 26oz WR AVR I'm trading for a 26oz OG AV. How much cash would you add? The OG owner is female and it's in good shape given it's a few years old. No endcap wear, cracks, rattle, etc.. Thanks in advance..
  15. bdub69

2011 PACWIDE Video Trailer

Just a trailer I did on the above. It's a US Military tournament in South Korea over the Memorial Day weekend. It's a blast!
  16. bdub69

2011 PACWIDE Video Trailer

D-Nation, Here is a little trailer I did of the tournament during the Memorial Day weekend in Seoul, South Korea. It's about a minute long, so enjoy!
  17. bdub69

Pics from the Military PACWIDE Tourney in Korea

D-Nation, Here is a link to all the images that were shot from the tourney. Enjoy!! http://www.yobophoto.com/PACWideSoftballTNY-2011 Here is a link where I made the newspaper over here on my pitching mask. Click on the pic of female taking a grounder...
  18. bdub69

Reppin the D in Korea.

D-Nation, We are headed to one of the best military tournaments in the Pacific! I and a few of my boys will be swinging the MLC, One.12, Phenix, and the CF3. The balls are .47s so it should be some high scoring games. Fences I believe are 310 down the lines, I think 340 in the alley...
  19. bdub69

New respect for the Salvo, but....

Well, I was being nice and sharing it with my team last night for a tune-up scrimmage amongst ourselves. We were using Classic Ms and let me tell you, that thing smokes them really well--that is until the endcap blew off from our SS hitting it! :eek: No it was not altered, I don't believe in...
  20. bdub69

GTG westtexas

Is GTG! Thanks for the Roddy! :D