Search results

1. Dick360

Problem with search function.

When I use my iPhone to navigate this site, everything works perfectly normal, except the search function. Every time I type a letter into the search box, my screen zooms way in and goes to the upper left hand corner of the screen. Does anyone else have this problem or potentially know how to...
  2. Dick360

GMP Question (yes I searched first).

So I get that the GMP is the top of the line series, but what are the differences beyond that? Is there anything more than size/style that is determined by the model number? Like the GMP7 vs. GMP7c vs. GMP70 or whatever. I know with Vinci there are the different types of leather, and with...
  3. Dick360

For Sale PyroFlite Bat Warmer - New

I bought this thing about two years ago and never even got around to using it. It was just one of those random purchases you make when you've been drinking a little too much and end up looking around on the internet. It doesn't have any tags on it (not even sure if it came with tags), but it's...
  4. Dick360

For Sale New Custom TJ1952

SOLD......I ordered this glove right when Vinci started offering custom gloves. It's looking like I'm not going to get to play nearly as much softball going forward, so I don't really need the extra glove that will never get used. The glove is brand new, no games, no catch, no breaking it...
  5. Dick360

For Sale OG SCN2 CNT+ Blowout

I will refer to these numerically with the far right bat being #1 and proceeding left in order. All bats are 27oz ubless otherwise noted. All bats have no grip unless otherwise noted. None of the bats have any cracks, rattles, or endcap seperation. No bats come with a receipt. All bats are...
  6. Dick360

LTTF SCN2 for NIW SCX22

I've got some used 27oz OG SCN2s and one in 30oz. Looking to trade one for a NIW or NOW SCX22 in either 28 or 30oz.
  7. Dick360

Wouldn't it be cool.....

If somebody made a thread in each bat manufacturer section that had pictures of every bat made by that manufacturer and their model/commonly known names. Kind of like the reviews section minus all the crap reviews. Just a quick reference if you saw/used a particular bat and wanted to know what...
  8. Dick360

Custom TJ

http:// http:// http:// I got the gray mesh on accident instead of black. I'm not 100% sure if I like it or not yet. What do you guys think?
  9. Dick360

Rv56

Ok, so I've built up a pretty solid Vinci collection and I generally just rotate the gloves I use. What I'm wondering is why the RV56 doesn't get more love as an infielder's glove? Seems like every "which glove is best for IF" thread gets crammed with BMB and JD73 suggestions. I personally own...
  10. Dick360

For Sale 27oz OG SCN2 CNT+

Like the title says, I have a used 27oz OG CNT+ for sale. The bat has some light end cap wear, some scrapes, scratches, bumps, bruises... the usual. Bat has no cracks, rattle, end cap seperation. There is a decent chunk of paint chipped off near the CNT+ logo. The bat appears to have a small...
  11. Dick360

For Sale OG SCN2 CNT+ 27oz

SOLD........Like the title says. $250 OBO, no trades. I can provide more pics if needed, but these should suffice. No cracks or rattle, grip has been removed.
  12. Dick360

Sold.......Original SCN2 CNT+ 27oz $250 OBO. No trades please, I won't even respond to emails regarding trades at all. As always, feel free to ask me any questions about the bat and I will answer to the best of my ability. I can provide additional pictures of the bat if necessary, but the...
  13. Dick360

GTG Jrockdog

Great guy to deal with.
  14. Dick360

Sold.......Original 27oz SCN2 CNT+ $250 OBO. Not interested in any trades whatsoever, and I'll just ignore any PMs regarding trades. As always, you can PM or email me with any questions you have about the bat, and I will happily answer to the best of my ability. I can email additional...
  15. Dick360

SOLD..............OG SCN2 27oz for sale $250 OBO. Bought it off the board and have never even used it. Not looking for any trades at all, just looking to sell. you can email me at d [email protected] (no space obviously) or PM me if you're interested. email will go directly to my cell...
  16. Dick360

For Trade OG SCN2 27oz for Vincis

I have a 27oz OG CNT+ SCN2 that I'd be willing to trade for a couple Vincis or a Vinci + cash. Gloves can be any color except blue, and would have to be in new or gently used condition. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1076284
  17. Dick360

GTG Big 3

Everything GTG with this guy. (26oz SCN3)
  18. Dick360

GTG kja is GTG

Good communication, super fast shipping. Very GTG guy. (28oz SCN3)
  19. Dick360

GTG Helton17 is GTG

Got some grey and red pants from him, quick shipping, good communication, no issues. Very GTG.
  20. Dick360

For Sale 27oz OG SCN2 CNT+

SOLD....... I have a used OG SCN2 CNT+ for sale. I don't know how many hits are on it because I bought it off the board and never got to use it. The pictures should suffice for you to determine the overall condition of the bat, but I can always email you some additional pictures if...