Search results

1. (Q'.')-o

Fairfax, VA BP (July)

I'll be in Fairfax, VA in July. Anyone take weekly BP?
  2. (Q'.')-o

Va Beach - LF League team

Just returned to the area. Looking for a men’s league night one night a week. Thanks.
  3. (Q'.')-o

VA Beach - looking for league

Just returned to the area. Looking to play one night a week I’m Virginia Beach, Norfolk or Chesapeake.
  4. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA - Looking to play

Looking to play a few nights a week and tournaments. Live in the Arlington, VA area.
  5. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA BP

Looking to swing a few nights a week in Northern VA. I'm over by the Pentagon. Outdoor or indoor. Please let me know. Thanks.
  6. (Q'.')-o

Northern VA BP

Looking to swing a few nights a week in Northern VA. I'm over by the Pentagon. Outdoor or indoor. Please let me know. Thanks.
  7. (Q'.')-o

Want to play Virginia Beach League - Tuesdays

Moving back to Virginia Beach on Wednesday, looking to play Men's in Virginia Beach. Can play IF. Thank you.
  8. (Q'.')-o

Want to play Virginia Beach League - Tuesdays

Moving back to Virginia Beach on Wednesday and looking to play on Tuesday nights. Can play IF. Also, looking for anyone wanting to hit once a week.
  9. (Q'.')-o

Nova/dc

Looking to play Mon-Thursday mens in NOVA. I live in Arlington so would prefer to be close but will travel if need be. I work in DC, so DC leagues are fine as well. Currently play middle but can play anywhere on the IF. Decent bat. Thank you in advance.
  10. (Q'.')-o

NOVA/DC Legaue nights

Looking to play Mon-Thursday mens in NOVA. I live in Arlington so would prefer to be close but will travel if need be. I work in DC, so DC leagues are fine as well. Currently play middle but can play anywhere on the IF. Decent bat. Thank you in advance.
  11. (Q'.')-o

NOVA league nights

12. (Q'.')-o

NOVA off-season BP

Anyone in the Northern VA area want to swing one or two nights a week? If any interest reply here or PM. Thanks!
  13. (Q'.')-o

DMV (NOVA) - anyone need for this weekend?

Looking to play this weekend in the DMV (NOVA) area. Play IF Can play OF but not preferred Usually hit lead off but can hit anywhere in the lineup Thanks!
  14. (Q'.')-o

Looking for a team - DC/MD/VA area

New to the DMV area, looking to play league/tournaments. Living in South Arlington but will travel if need be. Played A (league ball) in Virginia Beach and Norfolk. Played for a few tournament teams. Can play IF, 3rd, middle or 2nd Can play OF (prefer IF though) Usually hit leadoff but will...
  15. (Q'.')-o

Softball in Kuwait

Headed to Kuwait City for work. Does anyone know if there is softball played there? Maybe on the bases?
  16. (Q'.')-o

LTB Worth lib adv VS Akadema ARZ136

Buying either a Worth Liberty Advance 13.00 or a Akadema ARZ136. Just trying to get an idea if anyone has used the Akadema and if they did or did not like it. any info would be greatly appreciated.
  17. (Q'.')-o

WTP this weekend Richmond/Hampton Roads

Would like to play this weekend in Hampton Roads or Richmond area.
  18. (Q'.')-o

BP in Virginia Beach?

Anyone want to take BP in the Virginia Beach/Norfolk area? I know of a few fields and have a bucket. Just trying to get someone to go regularly.
  19. (Q'.')-o

Looking for a team from Hampton Roads to Richmond

Good bat Good speed Can play any position in the IF or Right Field Currently playing upper C in league. Looking for a tournament team. Thanks, Q
  20. (Q'.')-o

LTB Broken in RHT infielder glove

Looking to purchase another 12-12.75 inch infielder glove. Not looking for anything brand new, would like something used and/or broken in. Please show me what you have. Thanks. *UPDATE* Thank you for all the messages. I had bought a glove but it's still not what I'm looking for...