Search results

1. tdcs1323

Price Check 27oz assault g5

looking for a price check on a 27oz assault g5 white with green writing 2 piece with about 25 swings total. returnable it just doesn't fit my swing.. more of a 1 piece guy
  2. tdcs1323

LTTF 12.75 pro flare

any body have the silver slugger version with mesh back.. would consider others but looking for this one first. have a few combats I would trade towards a used or new one can buy if price is right
  3. tdcs1323

GTG pops34

this board bro is really gtg.. made a deal for a couple sticks fast shipping and great communication... don't hesitate to deal with this member as I hope to deal with him again
  4. tdcs1323

Price Check combat armsleeves

does anyone still do these or still have any of these available
  5. tdcs1323

LTB Combat

Original combat avarice. New or used.
  6. tdcs1323

Price Check looking for......

i am looking for combat arm sleeves royal blue, black, neon yellow and white... any combination of these colors... does anyone have any left over from the buy in a few years ago?? any plans on doing another buy in soon????\ thanks in advance i know someone has a couple stashed away...
  7. tdcs1323

LTTF need help please read

ok guys here the situation i have either given or repaired atleast 6 gloves for kids that play in my sons league in the last month.. now here is where the help needed omes in,, there are a few kids that are underprivilaged and still need gloves and i gave my last fixer upper glove away last...
  8. tdcs1323

looking for older combat

I know some of you old dawgs in here still have some virus enhanced with the no warranty on them in the wrapper...... now that isa is opening up the bats list I want a few of these for the bag.....will buy multiples looking for 26fl any 27oz or 28ba.....
  9. tdcs1323

looking for

Does anyone have one of the lime green combat or combatant arm sleeve. Maybe a m2. I know this may be a long shot but I lost mine this past weekend. Small or sm/med
  10. tdcs1323

why ISA why

Every year about now there is more and more crying about sandbagging. Fact is that it isn't going away. And none of the complaining changes anything. U end up with 2 or 3 coaches calli g the home office and complaining about a team they may not have to play and end up going 0-2 and never walked...
  11. tdcs1323

For Trade 1asa. 2 new usssa stamp. and 1 log

1. 27oz spiked returnable under 50 swings new stamp 2. 26oz mayhem gone............... 3. 27oz m75 98 returnable about 1000 swings. ASA 4. 28oz wrath II. SP nr. About 500 swings. Also have a 12.5 worth liberty mod trap well used its blue and white.
  12. tdcs1323

Price Check m75 98

Took this bat in trade... Any ideas on value. Would say close to 1000 swings. Not cracked but has a bunch of ground scratches... Is a 27oz. Sticker came off when i took the horrible tape job off it.
  13. tdcs1323

Rawlings h web

I am looking for a black Rawlings h web. Can have the red r circle on it or not but needs to fit a 12.25 glove. If u have one laying around or one in a glove u no longer use and would part with it please shoot me a pm. Thanks.
  14. tdcs1323

looking for advice/ help

Ok I coach a travel baseball team and we are looking to do a fundraiser.. best idea we have right now is setting up a tent at a tourney and raffling off some items. Bat , glove, bat bags, gas cards, resturant gift cards.Anyone done one of these and was it successful... Wanna make enough to...
  15. tdcs1323

need advice.....

Ok I coach a travel baseball team and we are looking to do a fundraiser.. best idea we have right now is setting up a tent at a tourney and raffling off some items. Bat , glove, bat bags, gas cards, resturant gift cards. Anyone done one of these and was it successful... Wanna make enough to...
  16. tdcs1323

Price Check may be a stretch but........

Anybody have a combatant or other ARM sleeve in Orange black and white color combo...???? I missed the m2 order this last time and I'm shooting in the dark here.... Pm me.. have paypal ready... Thanks.
  17. tdcs1323

LTB new stamp combat

I am looking to buy 2 maybe 3 new stamp combats....niw or close to it preferred. Nr ok if its niw ...... thanks pm is best.....
  18. tdcs1323

LTTF black base with orioles colors

my team changed colors and i am searching for some pants and possibly some other gear turfs....need to be the baltimore orioles colors... pants would be 38x36 or xl... turfs would be 11 or 11.5 depending on shoe.. maybe roller. if someone has an older boombah one laying around... i have a...
  19. tdcs1323

Need opinions

need help from the combatants that have swung some of the new stamp line...which is closest to the short barrel virus line(og green or enhanced). these 2 were the combats that best fit my swing.. or does none of the new lines compare... thanks for the help....i like the shorter barrel cause they...
  20. tdcs1323

happy turkey day!!!!!

Hope all you combatants have a happy and safe holiday... Please remember to be thankful for your families, you never know when the last time you may see a family member will be so take an extra minute and sit and talk with family over the day of thanks.. and eat a plate for me i will be working...