Search results

1. rudy35

Legitimacy of Salvo

I used to hate Easton bats, until I hit the Salvo. Started using my buddies 28oz. dam that thing was sick. He actually bought a couple more and will prob buy one off him.
  2. rudy35

Attention military ballers new drash warfighters

Is there a website or link to get a better look at these?
  3. rudy35

For Sale 27oz 2012 ASA Mayhem

If you change your mind I have a minty Easton SCN17 with receipt....lmk
  4. rudy35

For Sale/Trade For Sale: SCN17 Just out of wrapper

LOL...you two are killing me. I had to lay it on the ground because the wind keep blowing it over. It was not planned..lol.
  5. rudy35

LOL.....I did'nt think you were lying. Was just saying. I would be happy with a trade. That's what I like about this site. Someone has always got your back.
  6. rudy35

Just went by what the price guide on here says. Still showing $219 in the store here too. Thanks though.
  7. rudy35

For Sale/Trade: SCN17 Just out of wrapper BAT TRADED TO NWO56........ Looking to sell just out of wrapper SCN17. No more than 25-30 swings on it, some light scratches. Got NIW in a trade because thought I would be playing more U-trip. Would like to sell for $200 to get a new ASA...
  8. rudy35

Price Check 454 or mayhem

PM sent...
  9. rudy35

New Eastons SSR4 and SRV6BH?????

I have had both of these things happen to me. The first time was the blowout and when I got the replacement I swung it like 5 times and started to get a rattle and a crack in the middle of the cap. Still swinging it until it completly breaks though.
  10. rudy35

2012 red and white mayhem

I have asked Kseany if he has swung it yet. No response yet. I had a guy ask me about it on my FB page. Worth 454 Nation, check it our fellas. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Plymouth-MA/Worth-454-Nation/191737080869192
  11. rudy35

2012 Bat Reviews

Was just curious if you had swung the new ASA Mayhem(Fulk looking one). I have started a new Facebook page called Worth 454 Nation and one of the guys had asked. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  12. rudy35

Worth 454 Nation..

Attention all 454 owners and Loyalists. I have created a Facebook page for you to post reviews,pics and comments on Worth's newest and arguably hottest line of bats. Check it out. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Worth-454-Nation/191737080869192
  13. rudy35

454 shirts

BO, I got an Idea for anyone that posts a pic with their 454 you send them a shirt...... :O)
  14. rudy35

Maroon ASA Mayhem

B-Real...Simple as this. I LOVE IT!!! And it only has about 150 swings on it so far.
  15. rudy35

Maroon ASA Mayhem

SKEW... I TOTALLY AGREE! Although some people have told me that I am crazy. I did get the new ASA454 and it definetly put my faith back in Worth.
  16. rudy35

ASA 454 (balanced) a log???

I don't know bro. I hit mine for the first time last weekend and the only issues I had were when i caught one near the handle. It was especially nice coming off the end of the barrel. I have abour 125-150 swings and have already had people offer to buy it off me.
  17. rudy35

2012 (red) Filthy 454 ASA vs. 2012 (white) 454 ASA....whats the pick?

just got mine... Just got my balanced ASA 454. So frigin pumped to try this baby out. I swung(not hit) it indoors just to see how it feels. Thought it felt a tad bit heavy towards the top but maybe it's because I am exhausted. Will get a review up ASAP. But first it has to stop frigin snowing...
  18. rudy35

2012 Bat Reviews

Just odered my ASA 454 ten minutes ago from SBF. My Toxic got jacked during a tourney this past weekend. Sad but not super sad because I am hoping this 454 will show me more. Don't know if my Toxic just had not completly broke in yet butI was a bit disappointed. Please if anyone else has swung...
  19. rudy35

454, ASA arriving soon, who's in?

I am unsure. Have always loved Worth but the Toxic put a sour taste in my mouth. Would love to find a way to swing these first before i blow anymore money on bats. For those of you who have had the chance to swing the ASA. Can you hook a board bro up and rate both bats much like in the reviews...
  20. rudy35

For Sale ASA SILVER M798 26oz

Pm sent....