Search results

1. M

For Sale/Trade Worth, Miken, Easton

I have a few bats that I am looking to trade/sale. Open to all offers These are the bats that I have 27oz Mayhem120 Booger (175 hits slight rattle) 28oz mayhem m7120 (300 hits slight rattle) 27.5oz JHM798 (375 hits slight rattle) 27oz OG Freak100 2nd batch 412xxxx (400 hits slight rattle)...
  2. M

LTB OG Synergy +

Im looking to get a 27oz OG synergy +. Have some trade bait. LMK thanks
  3. M

LTB cheap bat

I would like to pick up a utrip recoil or cheap utrip bat in good shape, can be a NR. LMK what you have. not looking to spend much. Thanks
  4. M

LTTF Bass Pinky

I have a OG freak 100 as trade bait.. anyone have one?
  5. M

For Trade LTT: 27oz og Freak 100

I have a 27oz OG freak 412xxxx. The bat is in very good shape and a 2nd batch. No cracks, rattle, etc. Never gets used and looking for something else. Will consider all offers
  6. M

Price Check couple eastons

What bat performs the best between the scn17, ssr2, and the scn2 ri? and what are they worth? Thanks in advance
  7. M

For Trade LTT: 27oz OG freak

I have a 27oz OG freak 412xxxx. The bat is in very good shape. No cracks, rattle, etc. Only reason im trading is because i have a m7 gamer and this never gets used. Will entertain all offer. Thanks
  8. M

For Trade 27oz OG freak for COMbat

I have a 27oz 2nd batch Freak. Its in great shape. Im not sure on the number of hits. I would say less than 300. No cracks, rattle etc. Will entertain all offers. PM me for more Info. Thanks and GodBless Would like to get a 2 for 1. Would like a Wood, and another bat..
  9. M

For Trade LTT: Recoil for Mayhem

I have a 28oz utrip Recoil. It is returnable. I got it in a trade and never really swung it. Last owner said it had around 100 hits and i maybe put 10. Bat is in great shape. No cracks/rattle. Looking to see what trade offers are out there. Would really like a Booger or other mayhem. Thanks for...
  10. M

For Trade LTT recoil ( pics inside )

I have a 28oz utrip Recoil. It is returnable. I got it in a trade and never really swung it. Last owner said it had around 100 hits and i maybe put 10. Bat is in great shape. No cracks/rattle. Looking to see what trade offers are out there. Thanks for your time. Pics were taken by phone, sorry...
  11. M

A few

I would like to get these bats. Can be NR... 33/25oz Lady Virus 27oz Psycho 27oz Booger 27oz Mayhem Comp "Snot" 27oz BJ Fulk
  12. M

For Trade OG m7120 and Recoil for trade

Both bats are returnable 1) OG M7120 (Desided to keep it) 2) utrip Recoil I have a 28oz recoil Max. It has around 100-150 hits on it. It has no rattle. No where close to be broken in. Looks great. Open to all trade offers in 26-27oz. Thanks and God Bless
  13. M

For Trade Miken Recoil for OTC

I have a 28oz recoil 250. It has around 100-150 hits on it. It has no rattle. No where close to be broken in. Looks great. Im looking to trade for a 26-28oz OTC or any DeMarini . in same condition.. Open to all offers. Thanks and God Bless
  14. M

NIW worth snot mayhem

Im looking to get a 26-27oz NIW Snot mayhem returnable with receipt.. LMK
  15. M

GTG wedge12

wedge12 is very gtg. I bought 2 jerseys and a pair of pants from him and they were in great shape,, and shipped fast..
  16. M

For Trade OG m7120 for Booger or BJ Fulk

I have a returnable 28oz M7120. SN-602*****I got it locally. The bat is to heavy for me. I dont know the number of hits, but i would guess less than 300.. It has a rattle. The guy told me it had a replaced endcap because the last one was busted, but the bat is NOT ALTERED in any way. I am...
  17. M

For Trade 28oz M7120

I have a 28oz M7120. I got it locally. The bat is to heavy for me. I dont know the number of hits, It has a rattle. The guy told me it had a replaced endcap because the last one was busted, but the bat is NOT ALTERED in any way. I am wanting to trade for a 26oz Greg Connell, niw BJ Fulk, OG...
  18. M

For Trade 28oz scn7

I have a 28oz scn7 still has both returns. Its pretty much NOW. Has about 50 hit on it.. Looks great. Would like to get a 2-1 in trade or a bat and $$$. would like 26oz bats. LMK Thanks and GodBless
  19. M

USSSA Bat

Im am looking to buy a good broken-in USSSA bat for cheap.. I would like it to be a 26oz bat.. Can be a nr, doesnt matter. LMK what you have.. thanks and GodBless
  20. M

OG Freak 100 and OG Booger

Im looking to get a few OG Freak 100's 26-28oz. 1st-3rd batch. Send me pics and prices.. Also have some trade bait. also looking to get a 26oz OG booger.. Thanks